Marina Opening Day

Vulcan Lakes - Crystal Lake, IL
Fishing Information & Reports

Marina Opening Day

Postby ChasingGiants » Mar Sat 25, 2017 4:20 pm

For anybody that is interested in following this lake in detail, I will continue to post regular updates to this site, but have also created a Three Oaks Facebook Fishing page to document my season out here. The city has created a partnership with me this year where I will be shooting underwater 360 video, and I will use that page to post clips, pictures of catches, and tips for people to learn. Opening Day at the Marina is April 8th... Getting close, look forward to you following both sites. https://www.facebook.com/chasingthreeoaksgiants/
ChasingGiants
Minnow

Re: Marina Opening Day

Postby coyote » Mar Sat 25, 2017 7:03 pm

Hope being a Partner with them , you can tell them for once and for all have their batteries charged. All the years they have been open and still have not fixed this problem. Hate to beat a dead horse ......but i have fished this great Lake less and less each year due to the problem with the batteries.
coyote
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby ChasingGiants » Mar Sat 25, 2017 7:06 pm

Extra batteries are no charge and given when asked for. I know it doesn't fully solve the problem but going out with two creates little issues as far as getting stranded.
ChasingGiants
Minnow

Postby coyote » Mar Sat 25, 2017 8:21 pm

Aware of getting 2 batteries , when have gotten them one of them dead too.
coyote
Ichthyoid Artimus

Return to Vulcan Lakes (Three Oaks Recreation Area)