Someday

Busse Lake - Elk Grove Village, IL
Fishing Information & Reports

Someday

Postby Busse Jim » Apr Wed 08, 2020 9:09 pm

Not sure why I haven't got out yet.

Weather’s been nice, already hiked a few spots including my first visit to the Osprey nest in Feb.,,(nothing there).
IMG_5959[1].JPG
had 2 days of high water early in the season,
Feeling fine, a little worried, Strange times. same crappy pictures :lol: .

Had thought I’d be sittin out in the middle of the lake, quarantining myself at this time but apparently, I’m essential, (who’d have thunk it) Printing! :roll:
Really enjoyed the winter reading, not much ice fishing posts, some nice open water posts and a lot ( OK, too much)about CLF. So sad I avoided that site :sarcasm:
Amazed at the number of views on the site the last few months :shock: but that seems to have dissipated.
With the lite winter icing the weeds are gonna be nasty this spring, already have early confirmation on that.

Glad to see they opened most of the winter closed entrances, except the one to the Eagles nest, and I’ve seen an eagle sitting on it a few times from 90, since late Feb. ( want to see if it's grown)Told Jason I was gonna put a rod and tackle in the old truck and with the earlier start time and no OT do some shore fishing again, been a while.
And still haven’t got out yet. WTF!

BUT, over the last 2 days I saw I sign! :D ( beside my tulips passing ½ a foot, and the impending start of weekly grass cutting. :(
Yesterday , I saw a small patch of white on the water north of Higgins and tonight I clearly saw 7 Pelicans in the headwaters of Salt creek while passing by.
And yet I still didn’t go ( missed the hail ,so,,,)

But just a matter of time now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Busse Jim
Ichthyoid Artimus

Re: Someday

Postby Skifish1 » Apr Thu 09, 2020 2:38 pm

Theres always next year Jim. Are you hearing me?
Skifish1
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby catchafew » Apr Fri 10, 2020 10:01 am

Nice write up Jim.
catchafew
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby RonG » Apr Fri 10, 2020 10:43 am

Busse Jim wrote: and a lot ( OK, too much)about CLF. So sad I avoided that site

Still haven't finished that one. Come back later and you can read the rest.
RonG
Rex Rgis Piscator

Return to Busse Lake