Chicago Fishing Forum banner

Busse Lake Fishing Information

24K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Aux Pleins 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Hello fellow anglers, this my first post on this sight and i'm already asking for advice. I live on the south side of Chgo. and have never fished Busse Lake. I recently discovered that I have two grandsons living in Arlington Hts. (long story!) and they would like me to take them fishing. Somehow they got the impression that I actually know how to fish!! Anyway, they're just little guys and I thought if I could take them to Busse and have them hook into some bluegills or even bullheads I could look like a hero. Any pointers of where to start would be greatly appreciated. just looking for some action. Thanks in advance!

#8 ·
I don't fish Busse, but have been there and seen guys catch lots of fish. Get a map, first of all. Then look for the first fishing wall, on the west end of it, out a ways is the first deep hole. I seen some nice fish taken there. The other fishing wall on the far east end is also very good. Hope this helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.