Photo Booth Rental Atlanta

Two of the best lakes in southern Wisconsin. Only a short cast away from Chicago.

Photo Booth Rental Atlanta

Postby Popnpixels » Dec Wed 09, 2020 6:13 am

PopnPixels is a leading company involved in the business of photo booth rental in Atlanta. We utilize latest technologies in our photo booths. We have booths for all occasion, be it a wedding, party, corporate event, or celebrity event. We have very experienced team of professionals which provides complete support to our clients, making the process smooth, and the event a memorable one. We utilize state of the art equipment. Photo Booth Rental Atlanta is known for their customer-centric approach and offer renal services at a very competitive price. These photo booths are fully quality tested and come with exclusive cutting edge designs backed with first-class service. Book a photo booth today and save a significant amount of your event budget combining it with many elements of fun and entertainment.
Popnpixels

Re: Photo Booth Rental Atlanta

Postby Rambler » Dec Wed 09, 2020 8:08 am

WTF?
Keep calm and fish on...

There's a fine line between fishing and just sitting there looking stupid
Rambler
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby RonG » Dec Wed 09, 2020 11:05 am

Popnpixels wrote:These photo booths are fully quality tested

Yeah, but are they Covid tested? Photo booths have always been and always will be petri dishes of germs. Do you really think the shores of Lake Geneva are in Atlanta? I bet you flunked Georgeography class.

BTW, I just noticed "Delevan' is still spelled wrong in the forum title. I requested maybe six years ago that someone with admin powers fix that. If they had corrected that, I bet this Atlanta photo boother wouldn't have gotten confused and posted here.
RonG
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby FishinMatt » Dec Wed 09, 2020 12:42 pm

Ron, the Delavan misspelling has always bothered me, but I have never had the access to change that. Anyways, this guys gone.
FishinMatt
Site Moderator

Return to Lake Geneva/Delevan