Lake Geneva Fishing Boat Rental

Two of the best lakes in southern Wisconsin. Only a short cast away from Chicago.

Lake Geneva Fishing Boat Rental

Postby Wowo2282 » Apr Sun 18, 2021 9:30 pm

Hey guys, I am looking to rent a boat on lake Geneva to fish for a day. I used to use boat wranglers (great price and would drop boat off at boat launch) but the guy who ran the operation passed away a few years ago. Is there anywhere that i car rent a fishing boat for a reasonable price? Most of the Geneva rentals/marinas are insanely priced. They rarely rent fishing boats either. Any help would be appreciated!
Wowo2282
Minnow

Re: Lake Geneva Fishing Boat Rental

Postby coyote » Apr Mon 19, 2021 10:26 am

The Days of Boat Rentals are getting harder top come by , The Bait Shop in Lake in Williams Bay used to rent at a great price 65 for whole day but when owner passed they stopped renting mite be worth a call to Delavan Lakeside bait shop they rent fishing boats on Delavan and maybe would drop off on Geneva . The other local guys who used to rent fishing boats seemed to have dried up, i think im missing one though cant rememeber if i do i will let you know
coyote
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby Wowo2282 » May Sun 02, 2021 3:56 pm

Thanks for the reply coyote. My dad's birthday is May 7th and I'd like to get him out on Delavan that day weather permitting. Looking to catch bass and northern. We had a blast a few years ago, but that was early June. He doesn't fish much at all, but Delavan is a great fishery to get just about anything. Coyote, do you think it's worth going this early to hopefully get into pre-spawn bass and northern, or is it best to wait it out til June? Thanks!
Wowo2282
Minnow

Postby coyote » May Wed 05, 2021 2:11 am

Read Matts report above .....all depending on the Weather cold fronts really shut down the Bass look for the warmest Water the Bass will generally be there everything can change in a instant may be dead all day but then it warms up Bass go Bonkers ......Pike should be around if you work for them jerkbaits work well on a Windy Day as Matt stated good luck .....most importanly enjoy your time with Pop
coyote
Ichthyoid Artimus

Return to Lake Geneva/Delevan