Switch to full site
Lake County, IL - Fishing Information
Forum rules
Post a reply

3/29 @IG

Mar Tue 29, 2016 7:38 pm

Fished from 3-7, overall it was a slow day but I did manage this pike.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Tue 29, 2016 7:46 pm

Nice grove teeth!

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Tue 29, 2016 8:10 pm

:thumbup:

Big roaches or suckers always find pike for me at IG.

That's not inside the marina bay is it 8)

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Tue 29, 2016 8:16 pm

Aux Pleins wrote::thumbup:

Big roaches or suckers always find pike for me at IG.

That's not inside the marina bay is it 8)


Nah, at the opposite end from there

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Tue 29, 2016 8:32 pm

Nice! Theres some monster muskie in there!

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Tue 29, 2016 8:45 pm

Yup

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Tue 29, 2016 9:15 pm

Awesome pike, way to beat out the competitors in the background.

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Wed 30, 2016 5:34 am

Very nice Pike! :thumbup:

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Wed 30, 2016 6:45 am

Nice ig shore teeth!!

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Wed 30, 2016 10:31 am

Nice pike

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Wed 30, 2016 1:23 pm

Very nice!

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Wed 30, 2016 6:07 pm

Seamon not sure where ur post went but the bumps u saw are more then likely epidermal hyperplasia. Basically lumps that form on some pike n walleye during spawn then go away at start of summer

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Wed 30, 2016 6:35 pm

Good fish! :clap:

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Wed 30, 2016 6:39 pm

Nice pike. The bass are gonna start going nutz there! Usually end of april they stack up in the bays and will crush lipless cranks. Great pike though!!!

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Wed 30, 2016 9:07 pm

Nice pike !!

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Thu 31, 2016 2:54 pm

Some Muskie from independence grove
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Thu 31, 2016 2:57 pm

^ -Why do you post other people's muskys? Especially if you were not there.....

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Thu 31, 2016 3:02 pm

Aux Pleins wrote:^ -Why do you post other people's muskys? Especially if you were not there.....


x2

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Thu 31, 2016 3:04 pm

Aux Pleins wrote:^ -Why do you post other people's muskys? Especially if you were not there.....

x3

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Thu 31, 2016 3:06 pm

It's
Aux Pleins wrote:^ -Why do you post other people's muskys? Especially if you were not there.....


It's not allowed? I really don't care what you guys think :D

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Thu 31, 2016 3:06 pm

So everyone can see the Giants hat swim in the lake! Duh

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Thu 31, 2016 3:11 pm

Aux Pleins wrote:^ -Why do you post other people's muskys? Especially if you were not there.....


×4

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Thu 31, 2016 3:15 pm

wiktor911 wrote:It's
Aux Pleins wrote:^ -Why do you post other people's muskys? Especially if you were not there.....


It's not allowed? I really don't care what you guys think :D


It's not a matter of not being allowed... It's related to having some etiquette. Especially in someone else's thread. Then the fact that you didn't catch them, and are distributing pictures of someone who did... who may not want that.

On top of that, it detracts from the initial thread because we end up having a conversation such as this one. Sorry Seamon.

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Thu 31, 2016 3:23 pm

SmalliesNEyes wrote:
wiktor911 wrote:It's
Aux Pleins wrote:^ -Why do you post other people's muskys? Especially if you were not there.....


It's not allowed? I really don't care what you guys think :D


It's not a matter of not being allowed... It's related to having some etiquette. Especially in someone else's thread. Then the fact that you didn't catch them, and are distributing pictures of someone who did... who may not want that.

On top of that, it detracts from the initial thread because we end up having a conversation such as this one. Sorry Seamon.


Um ok. I just don't feel the same about this as some of you do. His pike was a great fish and I shared some pics of monster catches from that lake. So please lecture away as you please I just don't really care. :D

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Thu 31, 2016 3:25 pm

:shh:

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Thu 31, 2016 3:40 pm

Hey smalliesNEyes

Look at the previous WOW post. Someone beat me to it already. Great read too. In glad there are others who feel like sharing other people's great stories and catches isn't that disrespectful.

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Thu 31, 2016 3:42 pm

Throw back Thursday, about 6 years ago
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Thu 31, 2016 3:48 pm

Wow! :shock: Now that's a fish! Man I need to head out there sometime! Is it boat rental only or can you put your watercraft in there too?

Re: 3/29 @IG

Mar Thu 31, 2016 4:10 pm

You have to rent their boat or yak. I went out there with my personal kayak once and they kicked my ass out lol
Post a reply