19th Annual Indoor Fishing Flea Market

Fishing tips, fishing questions, fishing information, whatever... post here. Not Chicago specific.

Postby Zach » Jan Tue 16, 2018 10:18 pm

The 19th Annual Indoor Fishing Flea Market will be Saturday March 3rd, 2018 at the Rolling Meadows High School. For those of you who have been to the Flea Market the name pretty much says everything there is to know. For those of you who haven’t, it's an excellent place to buy, sell, and barter for new and used fishing & boating equipment. In the past we have had vendors with new inventory, inventory overruns, and inventory closeouts. We also have vendors, who sell antique and collectible lures. Just about everything related to fishing & boating is sold: rods, reels, line, lures, tackle boxes, nets, motors, etc., etc., etc.

We will also have our event long raffle, and delicious food and refreshments. Our event long raffle will start promptly at 8:30 A.M. and will continue throughout the morning. This is a great raffle so be sure to purchase tickets. We will also have speakers again this year, the schedule is:

10:00AM – Jim Kopjo “The Crappie Professor"

11:00 AM – Chris Taurisano of T-Bone Guide Service

12:00PM – Captain Pat Harrison of Pat Harrison Outdoors will be talking about fishing the Chicago River, the Lake Front, and other with local hot spots.

The Indoor Fishing Flea Market is co-sponsored by the Chicagoland Muskie Hunters and the Rolling Meadows High School Post Prom Committee. Two great groups doing great things! Admission is $5.00 for adults, $4.00 for seniors and students. Children under 10 are free. Parking is Free.

SOLD OUT OF TABLES
If you have fishing or boating equipment that you're interested in selling, we have a few tables left. You can get an application here: http://www.chicagolandmuskiehunters.org ... pp2018.pdf. You can also call 847-769-4061, or email me [email protected]. Tables are $40.00 until January 21st after that they got up to $50.00.
SOLD OUT OF TABLES

March 3rd, 2018 - 8:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Rolling Meadows High School
2901 West Central Road
Rolling Meadows, IL 60005
Zach
Minnow

Re: 19th Annual Indoor Fishing Flea Market

Postby Buffleheadbill » Jan Tue 16, 2018 11:24 pm

Sounds like a good time.
Instagram unclebillly
Buffleheadbill
Fishing Fanatic

Postby Aux Pleins » Jan Wed 17, 2018 4:26 am

Haven't missed one in years. Best place for handmade pike/musky lures at great prices (relatively speaking). Or as I call them "craft lures".
Nature and shit.
Aux Pleins
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby Rambler » Jan Wed 17, 2018 8:18 am

Might try to check it out this year.
Keep calm and fish on...

There's a fine line between fishing and just sitting there looking stupid
Rambler
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby SmalliesNEyes » Jan Wed 17, 2018 8:46 am

Andrew Ragas as a speaker, huh? Was wondering what happened to him. Now I know. Pretty cool.

For those wondering, he was a member of this site a long time ago, back around 06-07 when I used my original name on here. And probably still is, juust doesn't post anymore as far as I know.
SmalliesNEyes
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby FloridaRigger » Jan Wed 17, 2018 8:25 pm

If anyone has a table or wants to split a table let me know.
FloridaRigger
Fishing Czar

Postby Zach » Mar Thu 01, 2018 9:26 pm

We're sold out of tables, should be another great show!
Zach
Minnow

Postby Scipio24 » Mar Thu 01, 2018 9:35 pm

Thanks for the info. I have some afternoon plans, but may just try to make a run there in the morning to hunt out some new lures and check out the sites.
~Scott
Scipio24
Fishing Fanatic

Postby Aux Pleins » Mar Fri 02, 2018 5:00 am

SmalliesNEyes wrote:Andrew Ragas as a speaker, huh? Was wondering what happened to him. Now I know. Pretty cool.

For those wondering, he was a member of this site a long time ago, back around 06-07 when I used my original name on here. And probably still is, juust doesn't post anymore as far as I know.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :lolno: Was hilarious watching him get skunked in the boat with Rob Manthei and Gillespie last year.
Nature and shit.
Aux Pleins
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby Fisher10 » Mar Fri 02, 2018 5:10 am

Unfortunately not going to be able to make it there. To get information to see if any of the lures I was speaking of are antiques. But am definitely going to pick up a book and see on line. Once again thank you to everyone for helping me out and pointing me in right direction.
Fisher10
Minnow

Postby Zach » Mar Fri 02, 2018 10:27 am

Unfortunately, Andrew is under the weather and had to cancel.

He will be replace by: Chris Taurisano of T-Bone Guide Service
Zach
Minnow

Postby AndrewR » Mar Tue 06, 2018 4:03 pm

Aux Pleins wrote:
SmalliesNEyes wrote:Andrew Ragas as a speaker, huh? Was wondering what happened to him. Now I know. Pretty cool.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :lolno: Was hilarious watching him get skunked in the boat with Rob Manthei and Gillespie last year.

What's hilarious is Marcus is still chirping, after all these years later.
AndrewR
Game Fish

Postby SmalliesNEyes » Mar Tue 06, 2018 4:11 pm

AndrewR wrote:
Aux Pleins wrote:

Haha. This is Pezdek, btw, Andrew. Long time no talk.
SmalliesNEyes
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby SpecialEd » Mar Tue 06, 2018 4:29 pm

Zach wrote:Unfortunately, Andrew is under the weather and had to cancel.

He will be replace by: Chris Taurisano of T-Bone Guide Service

Good of Chris to step up. Kind of bummed out I missed the show this weekend.
SpecialEd
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby Aux Pleins » Mar Tue 06, 2018 4:56 pm

AndrewR wrote:
Aux Pleins wrote:

Lol, you make it too easy man. I know you have a sense of humor in there somewhere.
Nature and shit.
Aux Pleins
Rex Rgis Piscator

Return to General Fishing Questions and Information