LunkerHunt Blocked me On Social Media After Video Release

Fishing tips, fishing questions, fishing information, whatever... post here. Not Chicago specific.

LunkerHunt Blocked me On Social Media After Video Release

Postby GEO » May Fri 17, 2019 2:12 pm

So I realized yesterday lunkerhunt went ahead and just blocked me on social media after criticizing their one time use paint jobs on their new Kraken Series Frogs. I didn’t have an epic day.... Had nothing special happen. Decided to go to dicks and buy new frogs outside of booyah, Theee were in the price range and I was excited. On the new video on YouTube you can see at the end the amount of paint that had peeled off. I’ll attach a picture aswell. I originally started out with Booyah frogs and have had them last seasons after several 15plus bass days ea week.......

So am I wrong for criticizing what I believe to be a defective lure, Another lure conpany in the trend of catching Anglers and no longer fish. It’s a hot time for tackle junkies and monthly subscription holders... But what about the real Anglers who actually use the lures?

Either way I think it says more about lunkerhunt then anything. And no the new paint isn’t biodegradable lmao just cheap. just thought I’d share ::))

If you do purchase lunkerhunt Kraken series frogs, Just assume your getting a white frog. It will be there in no time

Thank you for your time
Get out there and fish :::))))

Geo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Active Internet Troll Collector.

<GEO((><
GEO
Pan Fish

Re: LunkerHunt Blocked me On Social Media After Video Releas

Postby DasGoby » May Fri 17, 2019 3:09 pm

What do you mean they blocked you? They don’t own YouTube. You mean like they unfriended you or won’t let you follow them on instaface? Bush league move...

I thought your video was fair, not even really that negative, you liked how the frog performed but the paint job sucked.
DasGoby
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby Aux Pleins » May Fri 17, 2019 5:39 pm

Trolling on social media is a sport, you just knocked one out of the park. :D
Nature and shit.
Aux Pleins
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby GEO » May Fri 17, 2019 7:16 pm

They Blocked me as in they cannot see anything I post anymore or message me, and it goes the same for me I wouldn’t be able to see their page or post. (Not that I ever have or wanted too) Was just an unbiased vid of something I love to do ::))

From the feedback I’m getting through Instagram apparently they don’t really take kindly to any negative comments. Even claiming user error to some Anglers lol when something not swimming right. I wasn’t looking for any hand outs or anything like that I was hoping they would simply acknowledge the issue and be responsible enough to try and fix it. I spend more time frogging in a year then anything else. The paint is WRONG.

There’s a lot of competition right now. And the important thing is catching Anglers or getting into those monthly boxes. Let’s just hope it’s not cheapening our industry.

Happy Fishing

Geo
Active Internet Troll Collector.

<GEO((><
GEO
Pan Fish

Postby Skifish1 » May Fri 17, 2019 8:07 pm

Lunkerhunt priced cheap and cheap quality.
Skifish1
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby Busse Jim » May Fri 17, 2019 11:08 pm

Boo yah ba by !
Busse Jim
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby Woohoodude11 » May Sat 18, 2019 11:41 pm

I'm a Booyah frog guy like you, but much like you when Dick's was running em 3 for $9 I had to scoop up a few. Haven't used em yet, I'll be curious if the results are the same.

I fish I booyah frogs til I lose em. Some of my best ones are beat beyond recognition. I like to switch to white bellied frogs when the belly starts to match the muck to set em apart, so that might be a selling point to me :lol:

But Lunkerhunt is trash. I have quite a few lures from them and their quality is junk and I feel like they bank on gimmicky crap. See the stupid prop turtle. I have one and it's just awful. I've wanted to try the dragonfly though but hate that it isnt pre rigged.
Lets Go Sharks!

FB|IG|Twitter|Snap @woohoodude11
Woohoodude11
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby Woohoodude11 » May Tue 28, 2019 11:55 pm

So I don't know if you peruse other posts, but my last post I mention how I found my previously lost "lucky frog". It's a Booyah Pad Crasher Jr. It caught my PB, has my best hookup ratio, and has caught plenty of nice fish. I haven't taken pics showing how worse for wear it is, but that isn't really why I'm here.

I was told one of my favorite local ponds is getting to the point of being a good frogging pond. With todays overcast to mostly cloudy skies, I forced myself out. I tied on the same frog you have pictured except in a yellow leopard pattern. I felt better with a popper because after the rain the water was up a bit and didn't offer a ton of crap to slide on top of so I thought the sound and action of a popper would do well today. Well it did, but there's a big but to go along with the story.

Not one, not two, but TEN grabs by fish where hooksets came up empty. Well, 2 got hooked but popped off during the retrieve. I can't accept fault in my technique, I was using a 7'3" frogging rod, drag was tight, reeled down and set the hook when I felt weight and nada. Also annoying, every second or third cast I had to squeeze out an immense amount of water from it.

But, hey, the paint held up :roll:
Lets Go Sharks!

FB|IG|Twitter|Snap @woohoodude11
Woohoodude11
Ichthyoid Artimus

Return to General Fishing Questions and Information