Chicago Fishing Forum banner

Hand made plastics pricing.

5K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Chana468 
#1 ·
So far my molds available are as follows:

4.25" paddle tail

Craw

Bug chunk beaver tail.

Colors are too many to list as well as flake. Name it and I probably have it.

Some molds are single cavity so price is reflecting how much time it takes.

SINGLE COLOR:

SENKOS = $6.00 per pack of 8
FLUKES = $6.00 per pack of 8
CRAWS = $5.00 per pack of 5
Paddle tails = $7.00 per pack of 5 (they are chunky)
BEAVER TAILS = $6.00 per pack of 5

DUAL SHADE :

SENKO = 8.00 per pack of 8
FLUKE = 8.00 per pack of 8

Here's the catch.... I HATE wasting and hate how when I rip a plastic it's gone so anything you purchase from me I am offering a remelt repour for 3.00 per pack (excluding dual shades). So although initial purchase may be a little pricey keep in mind I'm just doing this by myself. No machines or crap and if you let me repour your used plastics it cuts price in half.

I stand by my stuff. If it comes out not to my liking (ask Rigmewacky) I cancel the batch and start from scratch.

My meet up spot for drop offs is beck lake. For those of you who have placed orders prior to 5/10 and have not picked up I will honor price quotes I gave if lower then stated here but next order please refer to price list. For those that were quoted more I will honor this price list.

I will now have a box of random products on me so if you see me feel free to ask.

I will keep updating my future pours in the tackle/gear section so you can see what you're getting

Thanks again
Kev

Again I thank everyone that's been contacting me and look forward to getting you some cool baits .

See less See more
#4 ·
Aux Pleins said:
Guess I'll leave my plastics at home on the next Beck outing. 8)

Have we experimented with scent infusion? You know I love cats on plastics.
I'm able to infuse with garlic scent currently with more scents to come

#5 ·
Prices are reasonable and with the remelt price tag I can see business booming..... maybe your passion can now be your new source of income..... Stank-Bassman maybe....

With all the making of lures have you had a chance to test them out yet? With senko bite right around the corner I am always trying to find a senko to wacky rig that lasts but is better than a Gary Yamamoto. I'm sure I will know my first order will be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.