Recent reports

Don't cast away! Get the latest tip-ups on fishing the hard water.

Recent reports

Postby reno53 » Feb Tue 25, 2020 4:25 pm

I have always been on Chitown angler, but it seems the reports have gone away a bunch recently. I have been out 3 times this year. twice on channel and once on pistakee. Channel was good both times and pistakee was ok with a few crappie.

Anyone been out lately. Going to go Sunday and was thinking Channel lake again, but just seeing what everyone else has been doing.

If you like to sight fish, the bluegill bite on Channel has been great with a few crappie here and there also.

Thanks in advance.
reno53
Minnow

Re: Recent reports

Postby SmalliesNEyes » Feb Tue 25, 2020 4:35 pm

reno53 wrote:I have always been on Chitown angler, but it seems the reports have gone away a bunch recently. I have been out 3 times this year. twice on channel and once on pistakee. Channel was good both times and pistakee was ok with a few crappie.

Anyone been out lately. Going to go Sunday and was thinking Channel lake again, but just seeing what everyone else has been doing.

If you like to sight fish, the bluegill bite on Channel has been great with a few crappie here and there also.

Thanks in advance.

Been on Shabbona. The warmer weather, and the snow storm had me pre-ejaculate putting my ice fishing gear away... when it's looking like we probably have at least a few more weeks on the ice. I may have to take it back out. Done good on Shabb a couple times, and slower a couple times, but have caught double digit fish each time, even on the slow days. Hit Channel once a few weeks ago before the derby and it was the dead sea. Same with Deep lake. Our best luck has been on Shabb.
SmalliesNEyes
Ichthyoid Artimus

Return to Ice Fishing