Chicago Fishing Forum banner

A video

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Aux Pleins 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Quick video, edited on cellphone. I need to hire a 12year old kid to teach me how to make and edit fishing videos on a cpu. And sorry, still can't figure out what happened with this forum, I used to be able to directly embed the video. Either that's messed up or there's a new way to do it. Anyone know? Geo?

20210408_195819.jpg

Here's video link.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Og33u65Zt ... e=youtu.be

8) 8) 8)

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Nice video and fish, Aux! Subscribed. That gar in the photo looks huge. Years ago a guy I worked with caught some gar on a fishing vacation. He actually brought a plate to work for me, something he called "smothered gar": Cooked gar in a brown gravy. Sounds a bit weird, but it was actually delicious. He was from the south and as I understand it, "smothered gar" is a very southern recipe.

#11 ·
Dan Sims said:
Video looks great Aux. Glad you're still out there getting it. Hope all is well bro.

Dan
Good to hear from ya Dan. Hope you and the family are doing well.

mike son said:
Ya the video looks good, good quality too. Ha whats up with the people fishing from the bridge? Seems pretty high up.
Catfishing. It takes a certain technique landing fish from that high up. They lower a bucket on a rope down to the water and lift a hooked fish just high enough to get in the bucket. I guess they learned too many times that the fish will get off if you try and lift it all the way up the bridge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.