My favorite catch of 2012

This is the place to post your big fish, best fish, proud catches, etc. No reports or fishing questions please. Just post, brag, or be proud.
Forum rules
Insults, hazing, and poor manners will NOT be tolerated on this forum. This is a place to display pictures of some of the fish you are most proud of.

My favorite catch of 2012

Postby Payton34 » Feb Thu 07, 2013 12:04 pm

This was not my biggest catch of 2012 but nothing is better then fishing and drinking miller lite, and then catching a northern on a miller lite logo spoon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Payton34
Fishing Fanatic

Re: My favorite catch of 2012

Postby Aux Pleins » Feb Thu 07, 2013 6:38 pm

Nice lure..... I had thrown a Coors lite can rigged with trebbles for topwater before... I was hoping for a musky or Pike but I got a 16inch small mouth on a 7inch topwater Coors lite can lure... I'm telling you some cats just overthink their approach ..
Nature and shit.
Aux Pleins
Rex Rgis Piscator

Re: My favorite catch of 2012

Postby Payton34 » Feb Thu 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Sometimes fish will hit anything if there thirsty. The lake I was fishing is actually infested with northern pikes. There as easy to catch as a bluegill. With that said none of the northerns there dont get big do to lack of food and it stunts there growth. A 30 inch northern is the biggest I ever caught on that lake and I caught hundreds of northern there. It also means not alot of big bass or walleye since the pikes eat everything there.
Payton34
Fishing Fanatic

Return to WCF Hall of Fame