First fish outing

Fishing information and reports for for the rest of the Cook County Forest Preserve District waters.

First fish outing

Postby esbrosio » Jun Fri 05, 2020 1:48 pm

First time out this year. Skeeters were something fierce and made me want to immediately leave. Fished 6-8:30ish this morning. Went 7 for 8 and 3 missed strikes. Apparently the pics are too big to post (pictures, not the bass...) Regular sized pond bass. Great outing for never fishing this pond before. Anyone know how to remedy the pic files so that I may post them?
esbrosio
Minnow

Re: First fish outing

Postby joetrain » Jun Fri 05, 2020 2:18 pm

No clue how to fix your photos. I post from my iPad photos so no need for editing.
Where were you fishing?
~JOE~
ad maioram Dei gloriam
joetrain
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby RonG » Jun Fri 05, 2020 2:29 pm

I use a free Windows program called Fotosizer. Pics should be 800x600 to work the best. There's a million other resizers that can be used including Microsoft Paint which comes with Windows.
RonG
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby Aux Pleins » Jun Fri 05, 2020 3:12 pm

If on your phone, just take a screen shot of the fish pic and post the screenshot pic. On a CPU, theres a number of ways to 'resize image'.
Nature and shit.
Aux Pleins
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby esbrosio » Jun Fri 05, 2020 3:58 pm

Here's 5 of the 7. The other two were very tiny and didn't waste the time for a photo OP. I was fishing Bode
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
esbrosio
Minnow

Return to Other Cook County Forest Preserve Lakes