Chicago Fishing Forum banner

Striper bass going crazy on heidecke

3K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  BrookfieldAngler 
#1 ·
Check this video on. Man it sure looks like the stripers are going crazy on Heidecke lake.

Captain Bobs videos continue to show me that he knows where the fish are at on this lake and can get you into some great fish and have a great time.

#4 ·
agree a yak would be nice there but it gets to big of waves and not worth the risk. Brookfield you ever fished there before? Bank fishing can be difficult at times there a boat sure does help. Would recommend that guy if you ever wanted to take a guide trip on that lake. Hes pretty awesome! Always get you on fish

#6 ·
BrookfieldAngler said:
Definitely a cool place but not sure I'd hire a guide to fish it.
This.

There are definitely waves...but no more than the big pond. I think they should let you its not like you can't easily beach the yak in a bad situation. I'd feel better tipping the yak there than in LM.

#8 ·
Boating

Only boats for fishing or waterfowl hunting are allowed on the lake. Each must have a gasoline-powered motor as its main propulsion unit. There is no charge for launching. Water skiing, swimming, wading, sailboating or personal watercraft are not allowed.
They really get you with the gas powered powered motor requirement

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.