Lake Mary for Jd

The State of Wisconsin is a frequent destination for Chicago area residents seeking awesome angling opportunities. Post and share information and reports from Wisconsin waters.

Lake Mary for Jd

Postby coyote » Jul Fri 19, 2019 6:11 pm

This one is for you Jdog , started out at another Lake but wind drove us off , i said lets go to Lake Mary Larry said ok. Looked for Calm water on South end of Lake and it was there i knew not much of size would be caught . We got 15 in 2 hours tossing senkos around the Docks and the Seawalls of the clear water . I didnt care about the size we just wanted some action with some calm water. Fun little Lake i like to hit once a year since it is in the area of all the Lakes i fish. I said a Prayer for your Pop we left content and home in 40 minutes
coyote
Ichthyoid Artimus

Re: Lake Mary for Jd

Postby jmdog2003 » Jul Fri 19, 2019 8:42 pm

That lake is where little jmdog cut his teeth with fishing. Will always be special to me. She'll still surprise you with some good fish from time to time. Last year I had a 5 lber rush out from under a shore station to hit a bluegill I had hooked. Nice to see you enjoy it :)
jmdog2003
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby Aux Pleins » Jul Mon 22, 2019 11:01 pm

Mad Dan's with all the fish mounts is a neat place. Big props to them for saving the big trout statue from the Dude Ranch in Des Plaines.
Nature and shit.
Aux Pleins
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby ffishman » Jul Tue 23, 2019 7:10 am

I haven't been up there in years but I remember Mad Dans being on Elizabeth. I guess it moved.
24 cans in a case, 24 hours in a day, you do the math
ffishman
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby ffishman » Jul Tue 23, 2019 7:10 am

I haven't been up there in years but I remember Mad Dans being on Elizabeth. I guess it moved.
24 cans in a case, 24 hours in a day, you do the math
ffishman
Ichthyoid Artimus

Return to Other Wisconsin Waters