Chicago Fishing Forum banner

chicagolandfishing.com

4K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  labman 
#1 ·
I've started getting email updates from them in spite of the fact that I haven't gone there in years. Anybody else getting these?

#6 ·
Weird sort of censorship. Guess they don't want anyone knowing they've got competition even though googling 'chicago fishing reports' brings up all sorts of stuff.

And, BTW - WCF is still hosed up since they 'upgraded' their servers. Nice to know they're paying attention to content but not to the actual service. Good thing it's free.

#9 ·
UglyStick said:
No posts on CLF anymore any way. That site dried up years ago.
Pretty much self-destructed with angry posters being banned.
It got so brutal that I pulled my advertising dollars and sponsorship of events. The flaming turned me off to message boards entirely for 12 years. Still funny to occasionally pull one of my old posts or tournament results doing a google search. Shit as far back as 02

#11 ·
The Mods (actually just one who is still there I think) messed that site up bad. CLF turned to a place to talk Sheet and lie about how good of a fisherdouche you are.

At least here, the Mods do a good job of keeping it clean. Nice job guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.