Chicago Fishing Forum banner

To the owners of this formally great website

6K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  minstrel 
#1 ·
Are you Frigging kidding me!!!!

Bad enough you put ads on the bottom of our attached pictures ! :x But now a 6 second ad over the posting members pictures unless we "skip ad" ?!! :evil:

Go ___ yourself's!!!
Busse Jim

Good luck with that!

#7 ·
New Ant-Man movie, I believe.

I'd like to take some fire ants, put them on Michael Phelps' toothbrush and cram it up his nose. Ridiculous! I'll have 6 fish photos in a report and have 6 simultaneous videos playing of the big pothead dork brushing his teeth, completely covering my pics.

#18 ·
Yeah it's gone a step to far covering pics entirely and now the 'movie' ads. Welcome Adblock Plus!

BTW the weather site I use has gone to full-page ads that take you away form the site content entirely along with every nook and cranny filled with ads. That also tripped my wanting to block them limits. They have a dialog that pops up when you block their ads now that will SELL you an ad-free pass. Pffft :roll: Choak your site with ads to the border of usability and then let people pay for the privilege of having the site work again... nice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.