Stream NFL games

Open discussion forum. Shoot the breeze and chat about, well... whatever. Rated PG-13. PLEASE maintain and level of decency and respect.

Stream NFL games

Postby joetrain » Sep Mon 21, 2020 11:29 am

Because of my move down south I lost the ability to watch the Bears games. Not a big deal for me but my wife was dreading having to become a Panthers fan. Last season I found a website that streams every NFL game for free. It’s called “Crackstreams.” I don’t know anything about internet security and the site seams hinky to me but it works.

I stream through my Roku using a Roku streaming app. If I try to stream it and watch on my iPad the site sometimes does not work and directs me to other sites. If I refresh the page it usually ends up working. When I stream direct through the Roku using the app it works great.

Give it a go and tell me what you think. I have been doing it since last year.

~JOE~
ad maioram Dei gloriam
joetrain
Ichthyoid Artimus

Re: Stream NFL games

Postby RonG » Sep Mon 21, 2020 12:56 pm

joetrain wrote:It’s called “Crackstreams.”

You got it all wrong. Crackstreams is the plumber channel. They've got a channel for everything now.
RonG
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby ganz1960 » Sep Mon 21, 2020 3:44 pm

Thanks. When I head south again for the winter, I'll give Crackstreams a try. I'd rather watch the Bears than the Cowboys or Texans. I'll let you know how it goes.
ganz1960
Game Fish

Postby Grain » Sep Tue 22, 2020 1:42 pm

Yeah, there's a ton of streaming sites out there, some of them better than other. They usually have a thread on Reddit for every game that lists all streams that are up, along with device compatibility and number of pop-ups/redirects.
Grain
Fishing Fanatic

Postby ganz1960 » Oct Sun 18, 2020 4:33 pm

Thanks Joe! I arrived in Texas earlier this week to spend the winter here. I was able to try crackstreams for today's Bears game and it worked very well for me on my laptop.
ganz1960
Game Fish

Postby joetrain » Oct Sun 18, 2020 5:21 pm

Glad it worked and they scored a win. Now go catch something on those Fat Alberts.
~JOE~
ad maioram Dei gloriam
joetrain
Ichthyoid Artimus

Return to WindyCityTavern