Probably less than 10,000 casts...

Open discussion forum. Shoot the breeze and chat about, well... whatever. Rated PG-13. PLEASE maintain and level of decency and respect.

Probably less than 10,000 casts...

Postby Woohoodude11 » Aug Thu 15, 2019 9:19 pm

Lets Go Sharks!

FB|IG|Twitter|Snap @woohoodude11
Woohoodude11
Ichthyoid Artimus

Re: Probably less than 10,000 casts...

Postby HEDDONFROG » Aug Thu 15, 2019 10:00 pm

That one video will have the white trash musky fisherman shooting Bald Eagles out of trees
Piscis magnus venandi
HEDDONFROG
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby vman01 » Aug Fri 16, 2019 12:14 am

No C&R for that one. Cool stuff, birds got to eat too.
vman01
Fishing Czar

Postby Phil6 » Aug Fri 16, 2019 8:33 am

HEDDONFROG wrote:That one video will have the white trash musky fisherman shooting Bald Eagles out of trees

:lol:
I am losing precious days. I am degenerating into a machine for making money. I am learning nothing in this trivial world of men. I must break away and get out into the mountains to learn the news. - JM
Phil6
Fishing Czar

Postby Woohoodude11 » Aug Fri 16, 2019 11:38 am

HEDDONFROG wrote:That one video will have the white trash musky fisherman shooting Bald Eagles out of trees

It's funny, several years ago they had people shoring young Musky at Sterling Lake because they were "decimating the bass population". Let the white trash catch wind of that :lol:
Lets Go Sharks!

FB|IG|Twitter|Snap @woohoodude11
Woohoodude11
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby Aux Pleins » Aug Sat 17, 2019 9:44 am

Watching this video reminds me of time when eagles were a truly rare sight. Now they've become more of a regular nature sight here in northern Illinois.

What's terrible is Tronald Dump just rolled back the Endangered Species Act (1973), that made things like eagle sightings more regular. But then again, a friggin coal lobbyist is now head of our E.P.A. :crazy:
Nature and shit.
Aux Pleins
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby DPMike » Aug Sat 17, 2019 11:10 am

Aux Pleins wrote:Watching this video reminds me of time when eagles were a truly rare sight. Now they've become more of a regular nature sight here in northern Illinois.

What's even more terrible is Tronald Dump just rolled back the Endangered Species Act (1973), that made things eagle sightings more regular.

Bald eagles have fully recovered and are no longer an endangered species or even a threatened species. That's why some rollbacks were implemented, makes no sense to keep regs in place where they are not needed.
Subdivision Pond Slayer
DPMike
Pan Fish

Postby Busse Jim » Aug Sat 17, 2019 12:34 pm

Calm down Mr. Spicoli, your TDS is flaring up again :roll:
Busse Jim
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby Aux Pleins » Aug Sun 18, 2019 1:55 am

DPMike wrote:Bald eagles have fully recovered and are no longer an endangered species or even a threatened species. That's why some rollbacks were implemented, makes no sense to keep regs in place where they are not needed.

I think you missed my point. Eagles recovered because of the Endangered Species Act. Now the department of interior has shredded the obstacles for logging, drilling, mining, and commercial development that shielded a multitude of species that were endangered or threatened, not just eagles my friend.

Busse Jim wrote:Calm down Mr. Spicoli, your TDS is flaring up again :roll:

TDS? Tronald Dump Syndrome? Yes, opening the Artic National Wildlife Refuge has caused TDS on the nation and the world. Curbing two National Monuments in Utah to make way for mining and drilling has caused a plethora of TDS. Removing 9 million acres of protected lands in the western states in the name of big oil has caused massive TDS. :crazy:

I'm not here making a political standoff or duel. Not saying one side is better than the other.(they're both crap) I'm just saying what's wrong is wrong.
Nature and shit.
Aux Pleins
Rex Rgis Piscator

Return to WindyCityTavern