Media created mass Hysteria

Open discussion forum. Shoot the breeze and chat about, well... whatever. Rated PG-13. PLEASE maintain and level of decency and respect.

Re: Media created mass Hysteria

Postby joetrain » Apr Fri 03, 2020 11:12 am

ad maioram Dei gloriam
joetrain
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby Rambler » Apr Fri 03, 2020 12:10 pm

joetrain wrote:It’s getting real now.

Yep - and the dumbfucks are coming out: https://www.npr.org/sections/coronaviru ... hip-in-l-a
Keep calm and fish on...

There's a fine line between fishing and just sitting there looking stupid
Rambler
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby RonG » Apr Fri 03, 2020 12:22 pm

Celebrities Egging on Mass Hysteria

Now celebrities are urging folks to burn down 5G towers and the sheeples are doing it for them. Allegedly 5G caused covid-19. :roll:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11320198/ ... ory-masts/

RonG
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby Rambler » Apr Fri 03, 2020 1:19 pm

WTF? What's wrong with 5g? Do they think it caused the virus? Like I said, the dumbfucks are coming out.
Keep calm and fish on...

Rambler
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby vman01 » Apr Fri 03, 2020 2:41 pm

Rambler wrote:Like I said, the dumbfucks are coming out

They are here and have been here for some time now. They walk among us and just need someone to push the right button and BAAAMM. :wink:
vman01
Fishing Czar

Postby cletedius » Apr Fri 03, 2020 2:57 pm

Would it even be possible to exist on this planet & NOT use 3M products, if 1 chose to do so? :-|
cletedius
Fishing Czar

Postby Fishy Bitch » Apr Fri 03, 2020 3:17 pm

These projected models area a bust, so much so that NOBODY is taking credit for them. None of them have a timeline, 100k-200k in 2 weeks or 2 years? Kinda odd that Cali has 40 million people and NY has 20 million and they both went on lock down within 2 days of one another. Cali has about 350 deaths and NY is death sucking on a Life Saver? It is starting to look like we just spent 2.2 trillion on the Forest Gump version of the flu.
Fishy Bitch
Pan Fish

Postby FishinMatt » Apr Fri 03, 2020 3:31 pm

Waiting in line at home depot so I can purchase 5 lawn refuse bags. One in and one out.
FishinMatt
Site Moderator

Postby SmalliesNEyes » Apr Fri 03, 2020 3:51 pm

Fishy Bitch wrote:These projected models area a bust, so much so that NOBODY is taking credit for them. None of them have a timeline, 100k-200k in 2 weeks or 2 years? Kinda odd that Cali has 40 million people and NY has 20 million and they both went on lock down within 2 days of one another. Cali has about 350 deaths and NY is death sucking on a Life Saver? It is starting to look like we just spent 2.2 trillion on the Forest Gump version of the flu.

If you're not taking this seriously, then you're part of the problem.
SmalliesNEyes
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby RonG » Apr Fri 03, 2020 3:55 pm

cletedius wrote:Would it even be possible to exist on this planet & NOT use 3M products, if 1 chose to do so?

I'll never give up their 'Sandblaster' brand of sandpaper for my synthesizer wood restorations. Have anyone else discovered this stuff? It cuts my sanding time in half and never wears out. Then it cuts that time by another half, not having to change sheets constantly. Well worth the extra couple bucks for it.

RonG
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby Fishy Bitch » Apr Fri 03, 2020 4:22 pm

If you're not taking this seriously, then you're part of the problem.

What did I type that you think I was not serious about?
Fishy Bitch
Pan Fish

Postby SmalliesNEyes » Apr Fri 03, 2020 4:52 pm

Fishy Bitch wrote:These projected models area a bust, so much so that NOBODY is taking credit for them. None of them have a timeline, 100k-200k in 2 weeks or 2 years? Kinda odd that Cali has 40 million people and NY has 20 million and they both went on lock down within 2 days of one another. Cali has about 350 deaths and NY is death sucking on a Life Saver? It is starting to look like we just spent 2.2 trillion on the Forest Gump version of the flu.

This? 1200 more cases and 53 more deaths in 24 hours.
Not sure what you meant by that bolded, but it came off like you saying the country wasted money on nothing, or something that isn't a big deal. Maybe I misunderstood, or misinterpreted that. Sorry if that's the case.
SmalliesNEyes
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby Fishy Bitch » Apr Fri 03, 2020 5:41 pm

Not sure what you meant by that bolded, but it came off like you saying the country wasted money on nothing, or something that isn't a big deal. Maybe I misunderstood, or misinterpreted that. Sorry if that's the case.

My reference to Forest Gump was based on a simple man with a complicated life and I hope there is a simple cure found soon vs. a complicated economical death pit. Unfortunately, simple solutions usually take the most time to reveal.
Fishy Bitch
Pan Fish

Postby SmalliesNEyes » Apr Fri 03, 2020 5:51 pm

Fishy Bitch wrote:

My reference to Forest Gump was based on a simple man with a complicated life and I hope there is a simple cure found soon vs. a complicated economical death pit. Unfortunately, simple solutions usually take the most time to reveal.
All good then. I'm just so unbelievably sick of the downplaying of it at this point. It's deadly serious. Large chunks of an entire generation could be wiped out, including many of our parents.
SmalliesNEyes
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby Fishy Bitch » Apr Fri 03, 2020 6:19 pm

I just want laser focus, they keep changing shit. "Elderly are most prone and it will have little effect on the rest".....NOPE!
"Don't wear a mask, they are ineffective".....NOPE, now the CDC wants us to wear them.
I have to work through all this and not from home so it's not fun hearing different shit everyday. We are all going to look back on this someday and somehow find some good in it, but, I'm pretty sure China is fucked.
Fishy Bitch
Pan Fish

Postby Aux Pleins » Apr Fri 03, 2020 7:55 pm

Kenosha Police are taking our forehead temperature just to get in our employee lot. That started today. I may just rest my forehead on the heater vent of my dashboard before pulling up next time for a get out of jail free card. But I heard they immediately load you in a box car train if you fail the temperature reading so I may have to think this one over.

IMG_20200403_145534_608.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nature and shit.
Aux Pleins
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby RonG » Apr Sat 04, 2020 1:06 pm

Monkeys and apes chain smoking cigarettes as coronavirus panic grips planet

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird- ... s-21798902

RonG
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby Rambler » Apr Sat 04, 2020 3:28 pm

I like your comparison of Putin & the ferret better.
Keep calm and fish on...

Rambler
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby Grain » Apr Sat 04, 2020 4:07 pm

Rambler wrote:I like your comparison of Putin & the ferret better.

Pretty sure that was a meercat.
Grain
Fishing Fanatic

Postby Rambler » Apr Sat 04, 2020 4:16 pm

Meercat, ferret - picky, picky, picky. Gotta admit Putin has ferret-like traits.
Keep calm and fish on...

Rambler
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby RonG » Apr Wed 08, 2020 1:29 pm

John Cusack wrote:John Cusack has apparently backed a conspiracy theory that links the 5G network to the coronavirus pandemic.

The "Say Anything" actor delivered a grave warning to his 1.6 million Twitter followers on Tuesday about the alleged dangers of the 5G network and beliefs that it can negatively impact a person's immune system.

"5 -- G wil (sic) be proven to be very very bad for people's health," the award-winning actor wrote, according to the New York Post.

While the actor appears to have since scrubbed the tweet from his account, Cusack claimed that those close to him have knowledge that exposure to 5G networks can weaken the immune system, and in turn, make people more at risk of contracting COVID-19.

"I got sources in scientific community -- and medical," the actor further claimed on the platform before referring to his critics as "just DUMB and "f---ing Sheep."

How about smoking? What does that do to weaken your immune system and lungs, you stupid chain-smoking twit??

smoker.jpg

"Cusack claimed that those close to him have knowledge that exposure to 5G networks can weaken the immune system"

Who's that? Jeremy Piven, your radical activist mother or your gaggle of bimbos?? :roll:

Sorry, I used to like the guy and even met him once, but his stupid ranting and self-aggrandizing preaching has gotten unbearable. About as bad as air pollution ads Tom Petty used to do in the 80s. Meaningless, coming from the biggest chain-smoker/pothead the world had ever seen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RonG
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby RonG » Apr Wed 08, 2020 1:53 pm

We can't even go fishing solo at the lakefront due to mayor's decree, yet she can pose non-socially distanced or protected with her hair stylist? Since I can't go get my hair cut, I've actually been thinking of shaving my head for the first time in my life because I can't stand my scraggly head.

Apparently, Lori reads WCF and was embarassed by me calling her hair style a "bad man's haircut" and decided to do something about it.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/04/07 ... ity-905766

So she goes for a nicer look.

Anyhow, it's making national news.
RonG
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby catchafew » Apr Wed 08, 2020 5:37 pm

^^^ That's rich Ron thanks for posting. Now all she needs to say is 'Let them eat cake'.
catchafew
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby RonG » Apr Wed 08, 2020 9:20 pm

vent.jpg
RonG
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby RonG » Apr Thu 09, 2020 10:56 am

https://twitter.com/i/status/1248217449327181829

Not sure if this egocentric celeb has corona on the brain or if it's just her syphilis.
RonG
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby RonG » Apr Thu 09, 2020 12:36 pm

catchafew wrote:^^^ That's rich Ron thanks for posting. Now all she needs to say is 'Let them eat cake'.

A long time friend of my son was gunned down Tuesday. The mayor responded to that midweek night of carnage with a liquor curfew ?? Or maybe the liquor curfew was just a diversion from her corona haircut controversy?!?

newspaper wrote:LOGAN SQUARE — A 27-year-old woman described by a friend as “incredibly sweet” was shot in her chest and killed in Logan Square Tuesday night, according to police. Alexa Baute, of the 2400 block of North Richmond Street, died Tuesday night from her wounds, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office. She was on the sidewalk in the 2900 block of West Fullerton Avenue just after 8 p.m. when she “heard shots and felt pain,” according to police.

He also was on Navy Pier a year ago for that "gunshots heard" and subsequent stampede. He and fiance ran into in a utility room and hid behind some supply boxes for that one. Chicago sucks. I'm glad I don't visit it often.
RonG
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby Rambler » Apr Thu 09, 2020 12:40 pm

RonG wrote:"Cusack claimed that those close to him have knowledge that exposure to 5G networks can weaken the immune system"

Geez - never knew Cusack was that f'd up (or stupid).

RonG wrote:Not sure if this egocentric celeb has corona on the brain or if it's just her syphilis.

Double geez. WTF?
Keep calm and fish on...

Rambler
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby RonG » Apr Thu 09, 2020 12:45 pm

Rambler wrote:Geez - never knew Cusack was that f'd up (or stupid).

Woody Harrelson is promoting the 5G/Corona conspiracy too. Cusack's mom is a life long political activist and he was taught well. In addition to all the brainless political spewing, he's mouthed off so much again Hollywood about ageism and sexism, he's burned a lot of bridges and has a hard time getting work. He's doing non-English flicks now in China like one with Jackie Chan (who also burned his bridges here by slamming the USA).
RonG
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby Rambler » Apr Thu 09, 2020 12:48 pm

RonG wrote:Woody Harrelson is promoting the 5G/Corona conspiracy too. Cusack's mom is a life long political activist and he was taught well. In addition to all the brainless political spewing, he's mouthed off so much again Hollywood about ageism and sexism, he's burned a lot of bridges and has a hard time getting work. He's doing non-English flicks now in China like one with Jackie Chan.

On the other hand I know for a fact (I know people who know people) that 5G causes infertility and erectile dysfunction. So there! :lol:
Keep calm and fish on...

Rambler
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby RonG » Apr Thu 09, 2020 7:55 pm

Maybe a licker curfew is in order in CA

https://news.iheart.com/featured/corona ... 2_readmore
RonG
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby joetrain » Apr Thu 09, 2020 8:03 pm

Da mayor!
ad maioram Dei gloriam
joetrain
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby HEDDONFROG » Apr Thu 09, 2020 8:17 pm

joetrain wrote:Da mayor!

Joe that’s one of the best one I’ve seen yet!
Piscis magnus venandi
HEDDONFROG
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby Grain » Apr Thu 09, 2020 8:51 pm

RonG wrote:Maybe a licker curfew is in order in CA

She is not the first

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mi ... s-n1168901

Also, remember those two idiots from Joliet?
Grain
Fishing Fanatic

Postby bobberwatcher » Apr Thu 09, 2020 11:51 pm

I read something about waste water testing showing the amount of the corona virus to be way more than what would be expected, given the number of reported cases and that's no suprise to anyone, knowing that so many people can't even get tested. Second thing - very real possibility of the virus being aerosolized, not only spread by droplets but in the air, third thing - the 6 ft distance rule is from the 1930's and 40's, not very reliable with this virus. This is all stuff that I've read, all stuff that most have probably guessed by now. Not trying to be an alarmist but the bad news seems to be coming out bit by bit for whatever reason. I'm personally taking the worse case scenario and multiplying it by 3- it seems to be closer to the truth. Stay safe.
bobberwatcher
Fishing Czar

Postby catchafew » Apr Fri 10, 2020 12:41 am

^^^ 27 feet is a safer distance according to a MIT study. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/hea ... 091526002/

I like the 60 foot rule, 21 feet of them running to me and it allows for me to draw from concealment and do a mag dump, their forward momentum brings them 12 feet foward before the collapse of their circulatory system and/or severed nervous system, exactly at 27 feet from me.

Otherwise I avoid crowds, buy from stores online or with pick up options, wear a mask, use gloves, sanitizer and play tough guy with my posts here. :lol:

All jokes aside I don't think many people are taking social distancing seriously which is very unfortunate. I see a bunch of idiots all week at work clustered 3 feet from each other like giddy little teens gossiping about nonsense. I guess I took things a lot more seriously at their age. Especially galling since we had some moron come to work sick on Tuesday.
catchafew
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby bobberwatcher » Apr Fri 10, 2020 12:59 am

Exactly. There really are too many people not taking it seriosly. And- I wasn't talking about bending the curve or reaching the peak or any other statistics. Im talking individually. Knowing how big the risk is, that it's not going to just dissapear after "the peak" and hopefully doing more of what we're all doing to be carefull and stay safe, way more. I mean, I don't like being a germophobe with ocd but if the alternative is drowning in my own fluid filled lungs....no one knows how badly they could be effected by this virus. Even the mild cases don't sound like much fun. Again, stay safe.
bobberwatcher
Fishing Czar

Postby RonG » Apr Fri 10, 2020 10:45 am

RonG wrote:Maybe a licker curfew is in order in CA

I just saw the the story again in another article.

safeway.jpg

I've been to Tahoe twice in the last decade and that was my grocery store when there.

:shh: Leaf blowers: They are coming after your leaf blowers next. Maybe they will have to ban the wind too, or at least figure out a curfew for it. :roll:
RonG
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby RonG » Apr Fri 10, 2020 3:19 pm

bobberwatcher wrote:I read something about waste water testing showing the amount of the corona virus to be way more than what would be expected, given the number of reported cases and that's no suprise to anyone, knowing that so many people can't even get tested.

I've been reading all this stuff as I'm trying to figure out if the rivers are safe for fishing and/or kayaking. I think I'm a couple of steps ahead of the scientists with a few things I'm sure they are not accounting for. Basically, they are saying there are a lot more infected folks when you compare the # of reported cases to the amount of covid in the sewage. But...

when they research the sewage from a particular area, are they accounting for the fact that more people are pooping at home (being off work) and dropping less than the normal amount of turds at other places like work, restaurants, streets, alleys and buses where they normally defecate?

In addition to the more pooping at home factor, are they accounting for the boredom of staying at home, where folks are eating insane amounts of food and smoking weed and dropping twice or thrice the number of smelly loads per day than they normally do?
p.gif
RonG
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby daveishere » Apr Sat 11, 2020 9:24 am

Of course the more you test the more you will find. Would be no different if they were testing for the Flu etc etc. Not everyone gets tested when sick, either not severe or no symptoms. Personally they are inflating numbers to drive the hysteria. While I agree we need to be cautious as we move forward, I have not been agreement with the shuttering of the entire country due to this. Projections were flat out inflated, and yes when you start using actual data they will adjust I understand that. It doesn't change the fact that the media has taken the worst of the worst data to fear monger. Same crap they do with storms or anything else. It's amazing how quickly your rights can be taken away in the name of "protecting you." And when things do not meet the models all the politicians will pat themselves on the back telling you what a great job you did on house arrest......you stayed home and that is why this is beaten. That is until they push to extend it month after month after month until everyone is stuck being supported by the state, and they run all the business. I think the quote that we have to be careful that the "Cure is worse then the Disease" needs to be considered.

All I am saying sometimes you have to step back and look at it from every angle, don't let the news give you their side and their spin. My father is high risk, but he is also high risk if he gets the flu or anything of the like. So while the numbers will be way way lower then the crazy projections, folks will point and say that Shelter in Place worked, but we will never know for sure right? Better safe then sorry is the motto. We all know no one likes to admit they could have been wrong, or the fact that these extremes have been pushed during an election year.

Question everything!! :D But stay home while you do it just in case...... :wink:
daveishere
Minnow

Postby bobberwatcher » Apr Sat 11, 2020 9:42 am

No ones rights are being taken away. You can still pretty much go wherever you want if you don't believe the numbers. The choice is yours.
bobberwatcher
Fishing Czar

Postby Aux Pleins » Apr Sat 11, 2020 11:22 am

Philadelphia P.D. is removing people from public transportation for not wearing n95 masks. A homemade mask or scarf doesn't cut it. People who refuse are being swarmed and pummeled. :shock:
Nature and shit.
Aux Pleins
Rex Rgis Piscator

Postby joetrain » Apr Sat 11, 2020 12:13 pm

Watch out fellas.
~JOE~
ad maioram Dei gloriam
joetrain
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby daveishere » Apr Sat 11, 2020 1:11 pm

bobberwatcher wrote:No ones rights are being taken away. You can still pretty much go wherever you want if you don't believe the numbers. The choice is yours.

When the government tells a private a business they have to shutdown, and then can tell others what they can or can't sell, that is taking away your rights regardless of the reason. I understand the reasoning, but it it still rather disturbing to me. How long, and when does it stop? They have everyone scared locked at home, and the politicians decide when you can come back out, and when you can go to a ball game etc. That is what scares the crap out of me regardless of the status of the virus. Everyone has their opinion on that based off of known data, but it is still rather scary what governments have the power to do.

At least the liquor stores are open. :D
daveishere
Minnow

Postby daveishere » Apr Sat 11, 2020 1:12 pm

Aux Pleins wrote:Philadelphia P.D. is removing people from public transportation for not wearing n95 masks. A homemade mask or scarf doesn't cut it. People who refuse are being swarmed and pummeled. :shock:

That is illegal, I thought the public transit folks backtracked oh this and said they were optional again, have to see if I can find it.
daveishere
Minnow

Postby bobberwatcher » Apr Sat 11, 2020 2:08 pm

Daveishere- I don't know if I agree with your statements about "the government" as a whole, I'd rather not generalize but I do know that Trump is capable of some scary shit, Pritzker probably not and I couldn't care less if Lightfoot shaves her head and walks backwards up and down the lakefront. I'm a nurse, not a politician and I just want people to be extra carefull. New info is coming out about this virus that negates what we've been told so far.
bobberwatcher
Fishing Czar

Postby Fishy Bitch » Apr Sat 11, 2020 4:24 pm

I don't think this is going to end any time soon, not here or anywhere else in the world.
Fishy Bitch
Pan Fish

Postby daveishere » Apr Sat 11, 2020 5:02 pm

bobberwatcher wrote:Daveishere- I don't know if I agree with your statements about "the government" as a whole, I'd rather not generalize but I do know that Trump is capable of some scary shit, Pritzker probably not and I couldn't care less if Lightfoot shaves her head and walks backwards up and down the lakefront. I'm a nurse, not a politician and I just want people to be extra carefull. New info is coming out about this virus that negates what we've been told so far.

I agree with being extra careful, but do you think shutting down the economy is/was needed? (Honest Question as you have more first hand knowledge that anyone here atm) Trump, Pritzker whoever are all capable of scary shit I don't trust any of them. I also don't trust the media, I especially don't trust social media. So what does that leave us with? :(

The difficult thing in today's age is people can seek out and find the news they want to hear, so it is very difficult to stay informed without an opinion or motive it seems. Hopefully I don't come off some nut that thinks this is all a sham, I don't. I just question the information and motives we are given. And in the end, I just want to drink a beer and eat a hot dog at a God Damn White Sox game!! :D
daveishere
Minnow

Postby bobberwatcher » Apr Sat 11, 2020 6:08 pm

Daveishere- I don't think you come across as some nut at all and I hope you get a beer and a hotdog at a sox game asap- and I hope I can get out and catch a damn fish asap. I'm as naive as they come about the economy but I don't think shutting it down was anyone's intention. Restaraunts can deliver, drive thrus are open....I know that's not alot but this stupid virus is just so, so very contagous. There had to be some kind of effort to limit the amount of people together in one place. Was it the right way to go about it? Who knows. Now their saying "under certain circumstances" a distance of 35 ft between people is necessary- and that's not a sneeze or cough, that's from someone exhaling. I don't need to know what those circumstances are to assume it's airborn, but that's only my assumption.
bobberwatcher
Fishing Czar

Postby SmalliesNEyes » Apr Sat 11, 2020 6:55 pm

How can someone believe the rich, greedy, all about themselves, politicians in this country, would willingly shut the economy down when not necessary... is beyond me. That in and of itself is cause for alarm, and proof enough that this shit is deadly serious. No offense daveishere, but the idea of money over country, and money over people's lives is ridiculous. The economy will recover. It always does. You can't get back the thousands upon thousands of lives lost, and even more that would be lost, if the social distancing was not in place. Period.

And I agree with you. Cable media is garbage. No one should be getting their news from MSNBC, CNN, or Fox News, in this day and age. Not when you have a ton of credible media on the internet if you're just willing to do some research. The cable news channels are nothing but propaganda for the far right and far left. So we agree on that, I think.

As for numbers, I don't think they're inflated due to fear mongering. They're inflated because it's all educated guessing at this point, considering how it's practically impossible to get a test unless you're deathly ill. People have been walking around spreading this shit for months at this point. So it's all just educated guessing by the doctors and scientists. With the way this thing has gone, you can't do more than guess. Especially because this country was a clusterfuck for 2 months, doing nothing to mitigate a global pandemic.

And for all the shit Pritzker gets, especially in our outdoorsman community, you have him to thank for Chicago being in much better shape than New York and some other places, especially places where the politicians were hanging on every word of Donald Trump, and just shut down in the last week or two, because he has continually downplayed this. Pritzker may have saved thousands of lives by going against the grain, and shutting Illinois down when he did, rather than listening to the current federal administration. Pritzker has handled this very, very well. And i don't think that can be debated.
There is a lot of good being done in this state right now to protect and help us.

https://abc7chicago.com/amp/coronavirus ... s/5973196/
SmalliesNEyes
Ichthyoid Artimus

Postby daveishere » Apr Sat 11, 2020 7:10 pm

SmalliesNEyes wrote:How can someone believe the rich, greedy, all about themselves, politicians in this country... would willingly shut the economy down when not necessary... is beyond me. That in and of itself is cause for alarm, and proof enough that this shit is deadly serious. No offense daveishere, but the idea of money over country, and money over people's lives is ridiculous. The economy will recover. It always does. You can't get back the thousands upon thousands of lives lost, and even more that would be lost, if the social distancing was not in place.

And I agree with you. Cable media is garbage. No one should be getting their news from MSNBC, CNN, or Fox News, in this day and age, when you have a ton of credible media on the internet. The cable news channels are nothing but propaganda for the far right and far left. So we agree on that.

As for numbers, I don't think they're inflated due to fear mongering. They're inflated because it's all educated guessing at this point, considering how it's practicallyn impossible to get a rest unless you're deathly ill.

Great perceptive on the economic shutdown, haven't thought of that angle. Its the uncertainty and fear that what you have worked so hard for can be taken away by someone/something else in the blink of an eye. Like they say we are all in this together right?!?! I will do my part, I may question it, but I will do it as not to harm others if that is a possibility. Better safe than sorry. It is crazy that many people can have this and it is extremely mild, and others and its a mess and fight for life. Pre-existing conditions are a huge part of it. I really need to hit the neighborhood pond and go fishing with the kids...... :D Thanks for letting me vent a bit, and appreciate the conversation.

Oh, and somewhere on this site a few week ago someone posted a link on Youtube to "Backcountry Angling Ontario," This stuff is fantastic and is helping get through the down times during this adventure, just thought I would reshare how great hat channel is. Hope everyone has a great Easter! :D
daveishere
Minnow

PreviousNext

Return to WindyCityTavern