Chicago Fishing Forum banner

Chicago Bass Fishing

11K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Grain 
#1 ·
Who would like to see a thread for underground network focused on bass fishing spots and tactics in the Chicagoland area? Bass can be in so many ponds and at the same time be elusive. Some ponds are even unnamed or limited access so they are not reported on. I want to see how much interest there would be in sharing catch and release bass spots for people to share and learn about the sport?

#6 ·
Rambler said:
RonG said:
He blew up and started calling us names on one of his 8 identical repeat posts of this.
Yeah - that's what I was referring to.
All because we wouldn't just hand some random, assclown, lurker, with 2 posts, a bunch of our private spots for catching bass. So he could "catch and release" them.............. into his bucket. :lol:

#8 ·
When I wrote this article, it became clear that he would publish it in two parts. There's really good fishing in the Chicago area and I can't cover it on one topic. If you are planning a trip to Chicago please inspire me, I would like to help you schedule a fishing day.

What do you think about when you think of Chicago? Think about Al Capone, tallest buildings, locksmiths in one of the largest cities in the United States, or the best pizza in the world? I bet almost no one thinks of Chicago as backward. There are plenty of angling opportunities within the city limits of Chicago and much more if you are ready to go an hour or so away!

The first place I want to share with you is in downtown Chicago! The late Richard M. Daley had a vision of clearing our capital a long time ago with the father of our current president of the Chicago River, a river that flows through the center of the city with a fork heading north and south. I remember about 25 years ago, the mayor said he had a plan to clean up the river so that people working in the center of the city could come down to the water during their lunch break and catch up. back. . "Nothing is as good as fish," he said at a news conference with a group of journalists laughing in the background.

I want Richard M. Daley to be here today to enjoy what the Chicago River is now. Currently, there are fourteen species of fish imported by this river; these include bluegill, crappie, yellow perch, catfish, bigmouth and smallmouth bass on the carpet to play but a few. Many fishing grounds are in the shade of some of the tallest buildings in the world. Many tourists are caught fishing on this river every year. After the classic 2000 Bassmasters in Chicago there were many competitors working on the water during the competition program and during the competition.
microarray tests
Event Staffing agency

#10 ·
WHY! Are you professing to challenge WCF's superiority to the best, home grown fishing site in existence? ( at least in NE Illinois, if not farther) :p
"Underground network focus on bass fishing tactics around chicago",
so cool :sarcasm:

"When I wrote this article, it became clear that he would publish it in two parts."

??

"There's really good fishing in the Chicago area and I can't cover it on one topic. "

Really! No shit! Wow :moresarcasm:

Was at the 2000 Bassmasters, Yea Shaw Grigsby! But alias, Woo Davis.

You want to showcase the Chicago river, Chicago fishing? Check out a guy named GeorgeW

By the way, give him back his old WCF name! Or swap it. How bout it administrators. Miss GEO posts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.