Switch to full site
Fishing Information & Reports
Forum rules
Post a reply

Chicago Bass Fishing

Feb Fri 07, 2020 3:03 pm

Who would like to see a thread for underground network focused on bass fishing spots and tactics in the Chicagoland area? Bass can be in so many ponds and at the same time be elusive. Some ponds are even unnamed or limited access so they are not reported on. I want to see how much interest there would be in sharing catch and release bass spots for people to share and learn about the sport?

Re: Chicago Bass Fishing

Feb Sun 23, 2020 1:39 pm

He came, he saw, he left...

Oh well.

Feb Sun 23, 2020 2:57 pm

He blew up and started calling us names on one of his 8 identical repeat posts of this.

Feb Mon 24, 2020 1:20 pm

Tampier is a great early ice out bass lake. Try buzzbaits on a fly rod.

Feb Mon 24, 2020 2:08 pm

RonG wrote:He blew up and started calling us names on one of his 8 identical repeat posts of this.

Yeah - that's what I was referring to.

Feb Mon 24, 2020 2:23 pm

Rambler wrote:
RonG wrote:He blew up and started calling us names on one of his 8 identical repeat posts of this.

Yeah - that's what I was referring to.

All because we wouldn't just hand some random, assclown, lurker, with 2 posts, a bunch of our private spots for catching bass. So he could "catch and release" them.............. into his bucket. :lol:

Feb Mon 24, 2020 4:05 pm

Yea someone should really start a website where people post fish pics with details of their outing. Heck even have different threads for different lakes and rivers in the area. I think Bassinwill is really on to something here.
Post a reply