LA 6-3-12

Lake Arlington - Arlington Heights, IL
Fishing Information & Reports

LA 6-3-12

Postby Fishin' Pat » Jun Sun 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Fished Lake Arlington from 6:00-8:00 tonight. For most of the first hour, I covered the drain area with a spinnerbait, flipping it in around and through the weedbeds, to no avail. I then switched to a Berkley flickershad, also to no avail. I then tied on a Berkley Gulp worm natural color texas-rigged and cast it around the weeds and let it sit. I began to reel in and feeling a weight on my line, I thought oh crap, weeds. As I reeled it in, I realized I had a catfish. I pulled him in, and there I had a nice sized bullhead cat. Sorry no pics, he almost completely swallowed the worm and was thrashing everywhere so it took me a long time to get the hook out and it would've taken longer to get a good pic with my phone. While I was reaching around in his mouth, he bit me! Scared me a little, but he was alright. Nice to beat the skunk, but the bass bite has been slow.
The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad. ~A.K. Best
Fishin' Pat
Minnow

Re: LA 6-3-12

Postby Bass514 » Jun Mon 04, 2012 9:12 am

i was also there from like 11 am till 12:30 fished the both of the fingers with nothing
You are a Real Bass Fisherman if...
You have a power worm dangling from your rear view mirror because you think it makes a good air freshener..........fishing is not my obsession its my passion..ok its my obsession too
Bass514
Game Fish

Re: LA 6-3-12

Postby pikekid96 » Jun Mon 04, 2012 12:02 pm

nice to hear a report from lake arlington
CPR!
pikekid96
Northern Pike

Return to Lake Arlington