Chicago Fishing Forum banner

Another oldie for you oldtimers from the site

8K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  FishinMatt 
#1 ·
#7 ·
My kid friend Nolan and his first Lake Delton Smallie, to this day i razz him about the pic is he a m
ale or female :lol: at lest he made up for it with his first delyy smallie a bit later in the year i believe hes a true man in this pic

#19 ·
All time classics. A few pics from my first year on the water on Delly in 2005.

This ones for you Big Al!

Tiny pic, but I think this is the first fish caught ever by the Coyote-FishinMatt duo

Collage made by my wife back when she was still my girlfriend. First trip to Delly ever.

Nephew first walleye, hard to believe he is driving now!

Yami Masters first Delavan fish

#21 ·
Obviously i dont ice fish otherwise on my day off i wouldnt be steering at pics from past. Oh well not too long before another year begins, Enjoy the oldies Matthew all that sun we get and you the whitest man i ever seen ....you part appalachin or sometin.

#22 ·
Tator, i imagine growing up in the city ice fishingwas never instilled in me. And besides a fear of falling thru the ice, the wife lets me fish every day i want in the summer dont know if she would too happy fishing all the time in the winter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.