Chicago Fishing Forum banner

Skokie Lagoons 9-3-08

3K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Rambler 
#1 ·
Hit the lagoons for a while today, caught one on a spinnerbait and lost another, BIG one right at the boat! The weather was nice and cool today but the bites were not what I expected.

See less See more
#9 ·
More than 800 Amazon clients evaluated this vehicle GPS tracker and gave it a normal score of 4.7 stars out of 5. This is 0.4 stars higher than the Amazon normal for every one of the five of the items in this audit. Its score remained the equivalent subsequent to including surveys from other driving internet business sites, however that is as yet 0.3 stars higher than the general normal.
Photostick Review
crealip review
equal plus review
Start me stick review
Lifevac review
gps car tracker review
chargehub react
Air mask review
Silk pillowcase review
Hoote review
Grow pad mini review

There can be occasions when you don't have the foggiest idea when things are being taken from you. Like one day you may not discover your vehicle in the carport or your telephone is taken from your handbag. This is the place where the iTrack GPS Vehicle Tracker comes to utilize. There are various occasions when we fail to remember where we have left our vehicle or perhaps your relative has left it some place and you can't discover it.

#11 ·
rogerbanng said:
More than 800 Amazon clients evaluated this vehicle GPS tracker and gave it a normal score of 4.7 stars out of 5. This is 0.4 stars higher than the Amazon normal for every one of the five of the items in this audit. Its score remained the equivalent subsequent to including surveys from other driving internet business sites, however that is as yet 0.3 stars higher than the general normal.
Photostick Review
crealip review
equal plus review
Start me stick review
Lifevac review
gps car tracker review
chargehub react
Air mask review
Silk pillowcase review
Hoote review
Grow pad mini review

There can be occasions when you don't have the foggiest idea when things are being taken from you. Like one day you may not discover your vehicle in the carport or your telephone is taken from your handbag. This is the place where the iTrack GPS Vehicle Tracker comes to utilize. There are various occasions when we fail to remember where we have left our vehicle or perhaps your relative has left it some place and you can't discover it.
Sign me up! I'd like one GPS tracker and one LifeVac please. I will use them to find you, then to vacuum the life out of your your worthless body.

#12 ·
RonG said:
Sign me up! I'd like one GPS tracker and one LifeVac please. I will use them to find you, then to vacuum the life out of your your worthless body.
Now, now Ron - threatening violence just because some poor ferinner is trying to make a living? What's this world coming to?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.