Chicago Fishing Forum banner

3/29 @IG

8K views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  SeamonDemon 
#1 ·
Fished from 3-7, overall it was a slow day but I did manage this pike.

Attachments

See less See more
#23 ·
wiktor911 said:
It's
Aux Pleins said:
^ -Why do you post other people's muskys? Especially if you were not there.....
It's not allowed? I really don't care what you guys think :D
It's not a matter of not being allowed... It's related to having some etiquette. Especially in someone else's thread. Then the fact that you didn't catch them, and are distributing pictures of someone who did... who may not want that.

On top of that, it detracts from the initial thread because we end up having a conversation such as this one. Sorry Seamon.

#24 ·
SmalliesNEyes said:
wiktor911 said:
It's
Aux Pleins said:
^ -Why do you post other people's muskys? Especially if you were not there.....
It's not allowed? I really don't care what you guys think :D
It's not a matter of not being allowed... It's related to having some etiquette. Especially in someone else's thread. Then the fact that you didn't catch them, and are distributing pictures of someone who did... who may not want that.

On top of that, it detracts from the initial thread because we end up having a conversation such as this one. Sorry Seamon.
Um ok. I just don't feel the same about this as some of you do. His pike was a great fish and I shared some pics of monster catches from that lake. So please lecture away as you please I just don't really care. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.