Chicago Fishing Forum banner

Pike

8K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  coyote 
#1 ·
Been targeting Pike more thsn Bass it has been a good mid Summer bite Small Lakes just over the border as well as Delavan are a great bite right now Chatterbaits Spinnerbaits and the old Buzzer taking good size

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice pike my friend. If you took those pictures using your phone you will have to edit them on your phone. If you rotate them just one degree and store them then they will post right side up. That's how I do it and it works though I haven't caught a fish in over a month.
~JOE~

#9 ·
ffishman said:
I phone I thought the easiest way was to email them to myself, and that seemed to work at times, but then posting was a problem. So you are saying I need to wire my phone to my Pc to transfer pics?
That's what I do - with either my phone or camera. It's really straight forward. Not sure how it works with iPhones.

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
Some real gators for sure. I have an Android and yes, you can e-mail pics to yourself or connect the phone to your PC via the USB port and upload directly from your phone photo gallery. Once the pics are on my computer, I just open them using the Paint program that comes stock in your PC, and make a tiny edit (e.g. crop it a bit or draw a single dot), then save it. After that you should be able to put it on the site just fine.

20190721_085327.jpg

Attachments

#14 ·
Funny how pics come out some times Larry Pike is 36.5 mine is only 33 pictures sure can be deceiving .....anyways as usual every year these Pike stay shallow even in the heat of Summer , we have got about 25 or so in last few weeks between 30 and 36......all in less than 5 feet many cases 2 feet ,,,,,,all released unharmed of course

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.