Chicago Fishing Forum banner

Kish Fish

7K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Phil6 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
No kish posts in 11 months and I was last guy to LOL. I will do one post next year probably show one pike. Then one smallie in 2021. Waters are very low it's officially summer.

GOPR0494_1565058516609_high.jpg

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
polishfly said:
kish piggie. Mike and I floated the kish a few weeks ago along with about 100000 recreational bobbers in tubes, canoes, kayaks, and whatever else they could find to float on...low and slow float with upstream wind to boot. summer indeed!
Yea farther downstream you are and easier access entire Rockford population floats weekends. I fished an easy access area of Oconto river north of Green Bay and expected solitude but I was accompanied by packs of boy scout troops in canoes and large floatilias of tubers including massive blowup pink dragons with necks 12 feet tall. I guess it's better that the floating tubers mainly keep reusing the same sections that you learn to avoid on summer weekends

#15 ·
Aux Pleins said:
HEDDONFROG said:
Btw you have a doppelgänger out there who also fishes stream and rivers in northern Illinois & Wisconsin. Next time I see a post I'll grab a pic.
I've seen his doppelganger's fishing pics as well. I can hardly tell them apart.

Deliverance meets village people meets fruit cake meets ISA fly fisherman. Good example of why I carry Bear repellent in my yak.

#16 ·
Aux Pleins said:
HEDDONFROG said:
Btw you have a doppelgänger out there who also fishes stream and rivers in northern Illinois & Wisconsin. Next time I see a post I'll grab a pic.
I've seen his doppelganger's fishing pics as well. I can hardly tell them apart.

holy shit :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.