Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told myself I wasn't going to go out until some positive reports came in. Guess I'm a glutton for punishment. Fished from about 3pm until 4:30. Tossed Senkos and chatterbait (I'm still trying to snag that northern again for the pic :wink: ). Nothing doing. Third skunk in a row is starting to get a little frustrating. I know there is fish in these lakes! I might try to get out there after work today if the rain will stop for a few minutes. Who knows, maybe the rain will wake the feesh up! Hopefully I'll get back in here tonight with something good (or at least better) to report.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
the odds you catching that same pike are against you my friend. but i admire your effort. i would too if i were you. :mrgreen: i was thinking about heading out to beck this morning but the damn rain! :x i may try and head out there this evening. or maybe the glen. i need to get on a fish quick. i'm jonesing bad!!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
I went out to Beck earlier this evening frmo 4:30pm - 6:30pm...
I got skunked real bad...
I fished from the parking lot all the way around until the trees... basically around the whole lake (minus the southern end) using mostly a spinnerbait.

Later, I drove down the street to the Oakton pond, I got skunked there too...

blah!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts