Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out with JD this morning on Pastakee at 6:00am Fished till 11:30 got 2 Crappie 1 about 7" 1 about 11" suspended about 11' in 18 fow. Both came on minnow and split shot, marked very few fish,there were alot of fishermen out ,ice was 7" to 8" thick with slush on top and it was pretty windy. TWO fish not to good but I beat the Skunk again. Stopped by Marie about the same conditions for ice and slush. Pat

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it should but its getting real sloppy to move around on. I was going to call JD later today he always goies out to do an ice check and to see who's dong anygood. I'll post what he finds.

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
Don't feel too bad it was pretty slow for alot of people on the chain on Saturday. There will be better days ahead. By the end of the day there it was like a giant slushee....walking thru it was not pleasant.

Got out today believe it or not....60 degrees on January 6th...nice and I lived to tell about it.

Thanks for the post.

JB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.