Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was out this morning for about 2 hours. Caught 9 total fish including 3 walleyes. The largest being 16". Again using minnows and jig. This is my first season fishing the Fox and I can't believe how strong of a fishery this is. I could just kick myself for waiting 10 years. My golf game has really suffered. Just not enough free time for both. :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Would you happen to have any suggestions on where to fish in Batavia? Shore or wading, doesn't matter really. I just hate wandering around the towns wasting gas, trying to find somewhere I can park and fish. lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For how I like to fish there are a few places to fish in Batavia. I only fish from the shore with a jig and minnow. When the river is high I like to fish around the Clark Islands just south of Main street. When the river is low I really like the dam and behind Funway south of downtown just off route 25. I do not see alot of posts about Funway but there are alot of good spots. If you wade it is really nice. Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.