Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$400.00

Selling my 10ft Pelican bass boat to make room for my new baby.

Included in this sale****

- 10ft. Pelican Bass Boat

- 2 Swivel Seats

- 2 Adult life Preservers (BRAND NEW)

- 30lb thrust Trolling motor (Only used once)

- BPS Deep Cycle Battery (Only used once)

this is A package DEAL Not selling ANYTHING INDIVIDUALLY.

Offer does not include tittle nor bill of sale.

willing to negotiate.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Whats a tittle? Sounds dirty. :shock:

But seriously, if you had a title for it it would be easier to sell. What happened? Lost it? Boats hot? If you're the owner on the original title, you can write the sec. of state and get a new one mailed to you. Otherwise it runs around $100 for a new owner to re-title and register.

·
Registered
229 Posts
don't get too scared by the title thing. I recently bought a little pond raider without a title or registration numbers. (also my boat had no hull identification number either) You can get the paperwork required off the IL DNR site. About 5 weeks later I had a new Hull ID and registration numbers. Per the DNR web site, once the paperwork is mailed in, the boat is OK to use. I used it many times during those 5 weeks.

I think it was $80 to register & title.

All in all, Not very painful - but admittedly, it would make buyers more comfortable to have a title in hand when forking over the cash.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
the title is no prob for me. But a bill of sale is from seller to buyer, it can be written on cardboard in crayon and its all good. There only 1 reason for no bos and that is so its not traced back to the seller on paper. Did you rob the riverboat in this thing or what?

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can write a bill of sale but the boat was never registered. I bought it at dicks sporting goods and they had new clue what they were doing when it came to selling me this boat. I had to go back a few times to get certain peaces of paperwork and when it came down to it none was what i needed and They lost track of the boats tittle registration etc. i didn't care cause I got the guy to write me a bill of sale and When I was checked once on The Lagoons The Officer had no problem with it.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll sell it for $400 but I worked to hard to get the thing and accessories to sell it for $200. I bought it relying on a friend to tow us around but he's not into fishing that much anymore. Barely used and ready to be fished off of. if i don't sell it it's no big deal ill keep it and use it more when i get the correct transportation no big deal. But as of now it's not being used Figure it could get better use elsewhere.

George

:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.