Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tough bite now,minnow bite was like ice fishing bite ,would not move off with the bait,would just sit and hold the minnow,gave up with minnows,went with the gulp,green color,small red jig head,small bobber,lost two bass with that trying to lift on the pier, big fish both of them walked that one to shore,you can see the piers I am on they sway to the side,one these days I am going in,you can see the draw down that is done to the chain,tomorrow maybe last day,once the ice forms I am gone,if I go in I might not make it to shore. Bird Art Serveware Dishware Feather
Water Vertebrate Sky Fisherman Fish

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Good stuff Mike. I’ll be out tomorrow doing some catfishing. It was low 70s here today.

~JOE~

·
Registered
732 Posts
Nice December fish! Are the crappie shallow and tight to the pilings this time of year? I tried to get some crappie at a pond this fall on my fly rod where they stack up in the spring up shallow, thought they'd do something similar in the fall. Only found bluegills but they were pretty solid sizes.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Here is yours Mike. I cut off the fish’s head in this pic and added mine per your request. ~JOE~
Smile Sky Vertebrate Cloud Fisherman

·
Super Moderator
6,178 Posts
Good fish guys. Jealous of Joe still fishing in the 70's. I've resisted winterizing the boat with hopes of one more Lake Geneva trip, but I think that ship has sailed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts