Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys went to a private pond today in the pouring rain the fish were actualy hitting almost every cast tons of dinks nothing worht taking a picture of in the pouring rain but i did hook into the biggest fish in my entire life it was a 45 inch carp measured but there was no scale the fish was snagged in the tail and it took almost 25 minutes to land it heres the pic does anyone know the state record also my dad is 6 ft 1 so if anyone is questioning the size theres your answer

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
thats a hawg of a grass carp!!!! I remember when I was young and caught a couple on accident fishing for cats. they both were foul hooked tho!

·
Registered
299 Posts
haha that thing is gigantic.. i like your pose man.. haha.. what did you snag him with? ive been snagging a few carp in the tail too this year on lipless cranks.. but not that big... nice job!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Yea, when holding them by their gills. they rip all the way to their mouths. atleast the 2 I have caught did. :lol: I hate carp anyways... :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.