Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW i worked for this guy! fished late in the afternoon about 530 comes along i tried the whole north west and north end of beck saw a ton of bass jumping. but nothing then i thought to try the island and there are a few new down tree's in waters edge there and i thought to try it. so my 5 or 6 cast bam hit my spinner so hard thought i might loose the guy. but came out to be a 12 inch fat bass very full belly and for his size he put up a good fight. but im glad i finally landed one. ill put up some pics when i figure out how to get all of them up. and this was the 4th so still when i was warm. but ya white spinner slow dragging the bottom about 8' of water. cant wait to take my canoe out. just got a new fish finder for it and wow now i know all the drop off's. and big structures.

·
Administrator
5,361 Posts
Excellent job dude. Must have been very thrilling!

Seems like slowly worked spinner baits are working well at Beck Lake right now.

Thanks for sharing the report with us.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well that wasnt my first bass out of beck just my first of the year out of beck and im there every other day lol. here are a few pics of my bass the first on is the one this year and then the other ones are from a year ago.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jason, every bass out of beck is something to be proud of. you really have to work to get them there. now im working on them pikes and walleye's! have you ever fished the occ pond across the street? ITS LOADED WITH 20 inch plus guys!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.