Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Once a dick always a dick. Maybe you should start doing drugs again to calm yourself. By the way, I wished I enjoyed ice fishing more than snowmobiling. I would love to meet you our there and discuss how augers can make aholes bigger. :wink:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Seebass said:
Wow, I hate to seem like I am sticking up for the Huskyjerk here. But, Joel really hates you bro. :lol: I would be careful. I think he said he wants to kill you with auger? :shock:
Wow, another post he put up and edited. Killing him with an auger, no, cleaning him out, maybe. :wink:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Face it perch, not one sole I know likes you. Pretend to be a rapper or thug, its very rewarding. Maybe you and your crew can do yourself a favor and suck each other off. Your posts and threads are useless. Do yourself a favor and get a real job! :wink:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hes a tool. Maybe I should invite him to troll and throw him over in cement shoes! I say lets meet. We both throw $1000 in a hat and see who catches more fish. Your methods or mine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.