Chicago Fishing Forum banner
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
svslider said:
I met m plant this year and he really was using play doh.
SV, wrong thing to say bud!!! Mplant knows his chit. But for PissOnThis, have you ever seen a report or fishing posts from that duesch bag!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
svslider said:
I met m plant this year and he really was using play doh.
heh, no you didn't. thanks wrenchin. since i'm newer to this site, i haven't had the opportunity yet to post a big pond report because I haven't been fishing the lake in a while. Those that have seen my previous reports, know that I always share what I used to catch what fish.

This thread has been given new energy, but I think I till take that to the lake today. I would've gone this morning but, well, last night was halloween and i didn't quite go to bed until 5 or so. However, I'm geared up and thinking about a trip this afternoon and evening to wauk, possibly k-town. you guys got any reports from up there?

i've heard a few here and there reports. a friend of mine was out this morning and said water clarity wasn't too great in the kenosha harbor. another friend of mine popped a few excellent steelies from his "secret" spot.

well, worth a shot...

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I was just messin around - but I thought you were using playdoh at the pike on the night when you had me watch your line while you got the burgers. If it wasnt playdoh then what was it again?
BTW today must be great fishing with the overcast, what am I doing on computer?

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
svslider said:
I was just messin around - but I thought you were using playdoh at the pike on the night when you had me watch your line while you got the burgers. If it wasnt playdoh then what was it again?
BTW today must be great fishing with the overcast, what am I doing on computer?
ohhh i remember you. do you remember that other random guy we were fishing with that night? he had play doh on one of his poles. before you showed up, i remember having my play doh discussion with him. if i float anything, it would've been spawn.

where you been dude? i haven't seen you out in a while. how'd you do on kings this year?

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I did ok at waukegan but didnt go back to wis. once I caught them in wauk.
Yesterday I went to belmont and was really surprised at the #s of fish there, but they werent biting except one guy caught a silver female on a smoo.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
good to hear you did alright.

i fished wauk tonight chucking some smaller cranks and KOs in search of brownies or chromes, but didn't get any action. the water was also slightly stained all around the shoreline. I'm going to get out tomorrow am, possibly somewhere different. We'll see how it goes.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.