Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys-

I went to Dick's today and they have 20% off plastics and Rapala's. Just figured I'd let anyone know if they need some plastics. If you combine the 20% with 10 off 50 dollar purchase coupon from the other post you can get a really good deal.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Thanks for the post. BTW, did you noticed if the Trigger Plastics were on sale as well? I bought a whole bunch of them in the spring, but am running low... It will give me an excuse to go up there tomorrow. :lol: :p

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't see that specific sign. But there was signs everyone that said 20% of ALL plastics. So I'm assuming they would be included. If they didn't discount you you'd have a valid point telling them it's a plastic and should be 20% and they'd probably discount it.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
I just got back from there. Used my Dick's bucks and picked up my first St. Croix, plus a spool of Powerpro. A free St. Croix hoodie was part of the deal. Total cost to me: $1.05

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Ron, just how are you surviving these tough times spending that much money on fishing gear? I mean seriously? :mrgreen:

BPM

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
RonG said:
I just got back from there. Used my Dick's bucks and picked up my first St. Croix, plus a spool of Powerpro. A free St. Croix hoodie was part of the deal. Total cost to me: $1.05
It's hurting the gasoline budget a bit driving to Dick's once a month to cash in my rewards slip.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I picked up some 2 packs of sluggos and 4 packs Trigger Baits. man they are still expensive, I didn't have the coupon, so I kept it under 40 bucks. Also got me a chatterbait and some other BS like more 4/0 hooks, Like I really need any more. I must have over a few hundred. After hitting Dicks sporting goods... I went out fishing at a girls pond, Luckily I met her at penny road pub. I got to fish a million dollar home neighborhood while she caught a little sun out in Barrington, Talk about a beautiful house with some great fishing!!! :p I will be with her this weekend, maybe I can sneak in some more fishing while with her :wink:

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WrenchingnFishing said:
I picked up some 2 packs of sluggos and 4 packs Trigger Baits. man they are still expensive, I didn't have the coupon, so I kept it under 40 bucks. Also got me a chatterbait and some other BS like more 4/0 hooks, Like I really need any more. I must have over a few hundred. After hitting Dicks sporting goods... I went out fishing at a girls pond, Luckily I met her at penny road pub. I got to fish a million dollar home neighborhood while she caught a little sun out in Barrington, Talk about a beautiful house with some great fishing!!! :p I will be with her this weekend, maybe I can sneak in some more fishing while with her :wink:
One of my girlfriend's dad's friend has a house in barrington. We go there and we are the only ones who fish there it's awesome.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Aflaconsvick, Oh I will be fishing there more often now! :p :lol: I just need to get to know her friends well enough so I can get access to fish some more Barrington lakes. :lol: I had a blast out there! Saw a couple neighbors fishing as well. one was swinging a fly-rod hitting some big gills and crappies. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.