Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
250 HPDI with warranty through April 2011. Single console but passenger console can be added. MinnKota Maxxum Pro 101 with built-in transducer and lift assist. Lowrance X-135 on bow. Lowrance LMS-332c graph/GPS on console. Hot foot. Steering wheel trim. 12" manual jack plate. Black Skeeter cover. Hamby's keel protector. Digital multifunction Yamaha gauges. Automatic locking system. Recessed trolling motor foot pedal. Three-bank charger. Tilt steering. Tackle storage system in center compartment. Retractable landing net. Optional in-floor cooler. Polymer trailer fenders with 10,000 psi of impact resistance. Torsion axles. Swing tongue. Stores in 23'2" space. $30,900 OBO. Located 2-1/2 hours west of Chicago. Can deliver within 500 miles. 309-441-6929.
Pictures and email contact info at:
http://www.castingdeck.com/pp-classifieds/showproduct.php/product/389

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I will send you a cashiers check. I have to take care of some stuff and am in the process of moving so I will send you the extra cash to have my mover pick it up. You can pay him for the moving then.

Sorry couldn't resist. It looks like a nice boat.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Hey guys... lets not be a di*k...

But willl you take 8,479.32 cents with a profits of a tax return of possibly around 4,300 bucks??? haha just messin with ya... I know why your selling the skeeter, I have 3 buddies with a Skeet and they suck! hate to say it, the hauls suck, the transom motor mounts suck for lake michigan... on top of it, the lock box brackets suck n break and much more... hope you buy a gambler or triton next ;)

BTW... Welcome to WCF!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.