Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Augy said:
what kind of boat do you need?
Here is rule #5 about the Boat itself....

#5 says....
Boat & Motor....
The horsepower of the motor may not exceed the boat's USCG rating. EACH BOAT MUST BE EQUIPPED WITH A PROPERLY AERATED LIVE WELL,LARGE ENOUGH TO MAINTAIN A LIVE LIMIT OF BASS FOR BOTH CONTESTANTS USING THE BOAT. Additionally, the use of chemical live well additives is strongly recommended. All boats must meet Coast Guard regulations. No motor trolling allowed. A small motor,gas or electric,may be used for slow maneuvering only.

There is no set standard for what type of boat as long as it is within the rules.

If you click the link you can read all of the rules on page 2. :D :D :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
basser913 said:
Stevol82 said:
basser913 said:
The Rockford Hawg Hunters

Present the 20th Annual Rock River Open
April 27, 2008
http://www.basshawg.com/pages/open.htm
this is open to anyone? and is it team?
Yes it is open to anyone and is a team format. So grab a friend and come fish with us. :D :D :D
awesome i believe i will... i work saturdays so this would be perefect. so this tourney isn't randmonly paired?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stevol82 said:
basser913 said:
Stevol82 said:
basser913 said:
The Rockford Hawg Hunters

Present the 20th Annual Rock River Open
April 27, 2008
http://www.basshawg.com/pages/open.htm
this is open to anyone? and is it team?
Yes it is open to anyone and is a team format. So grab a friend and come fish with us. :D :D :D
awesome i believe i will... i work saturdays so this would be perefect. so this tourney isn't randmonly paired?
No it isnt randomly paired. It is a team format. You and a partner sign up together and fish together.

I will be there helping out. Since I belong to the Club Running it.

If ya see this Ugly Mug say hey.....
Man I gotta remember to smile Sheesh. :D :D :D

Here is the back of the shirt....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.