Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i did a little better while it was raining i went up to a local creek by a firned house and grabbed some fatheads and minnows from there got about 2 dozen in 10 minutes headed over there around 6 30 and it was great when i got there no one fishing water wa absoluely calm and fish were jumping also i seen a bunch of big and i mean big ripples in the middle of the lake figured they might be grass carp or a norther(they are in there just so u know someone got one today about 30 inches and they kept it and the thing is he got it on a nightcrawler))) grrr well besides that i got 2 bass about 10 inches and only a few crappie cause the minnows were big and the crappie are way to small but people keep them still which is pointless and get me mad there isnt even any meet on them so let me continue i got a 20 inch catfish also and i saw about a 3lb bass nail a smal dying gill right on shore here r pics of da catfish

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Nice Cat!!!...never been a big Cat fan but catching fish of any kind is always cool. Trout don't even ask..... :roll:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.