Chicago Fishing Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
My employer lifted mask requirement for everyone last Friday morning.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Previously having COVID doesn't make you "immune", it just makes your body more likely to fight it off before it can affect you. And that all depends on how much antibodies you've built up. Healthy folks with strong immune systems have more than the person at work that comes down with a cold every few weeks.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Woohoodude11 said:
Previously having COVID doesn't make you "immune", it just makes your body more likely to fight it off before it can affect you. And that all depends on how much antibodies you've built up. Healthy folks with strong immune systems have more than the person at work that comes down with a cold every few weeks.
The NIH says otherwise but the length of the immunity is unknown.
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-res ... y-covid-19

~JOE~

·
Registered
405 Posts
So a day after the J&J shot I feel exact same way I felt when I had COVID - like I drank way too much the night before. Popped some Advil and I am almost at 100% already.
With the post COVID antibodies and the vaccine I should have enough antibodies to kill any corona virus within 10 meter radius lol.

In the other news, Costco website says you do not need mask anymore if your localities allows it. Illinois does, anybody made a trip yet?

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
matt_ski said:
In the other news, Costco website says you do not need mask anymore if your jurisdiction allows it. Illinois does, anybody made a trip yet?
I believe JB Porkster lifted the mask mandate yesterday. Not for Chicago though. Lori Lightfart said the CDC directive was too confusing for her to comprehend and needs more clarification from them before she would even think of giving her subjects some freedom.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts