Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It hit the north and portions of the lake with no success. Took advantage of the fact that golf season hasn't started yet and this would probably be the only time I get to hit the west side of the lake. I threw every early spring lure I could thing of and when with a lot of whites, blacks and charteuse. The water was very stained - even worse than when we got hit with the deluge of rain last year. There was less than a foot of visibility and I couldn't find any structure to work. I don't know about you guys, but I'm starting to give up on Opeka, at least on the weekends. I've had moderate success during the week, but it seems like the boats and fishing pressure on the weekends turn the bass off. I don't know if it's worth paying for the pin again or if I should just stick to the FP lakes.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Gither03 said:
Culprit said:
I dont think fish have sex :? I could be wrong though :)
What an unsatisfying life... No wonder they're always in a pissed of mood, PMSing with every reaction strike. I definitely wouldn't bite anyone leisurely walking by. 8)
Sounds like my wife... Maybe when she is in a pissed off mood, I should ask her what would cause her to start feeding herself... I might learn something... :mrgreen: - BPM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.