Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Karen and myself ventured out to one of my 55 acre secrets given to me by a friend from another site in search of some early largemouth... It took a mere 5 casts to boat the first bass of the year, a 3 pounder... Karen let me catch a few before she got in on the action... Total, we caught 12... All but 3 of them were keepers... They really wanted red or chartreuse YoZuri Rattlin' Vibe lipless crankbaits... Fish were roaming mostly in 5-8 feet of water and we were tickling the tops of the weeds... Water was 49-50 degrees and we were surprised the fish were so cooperative... - BPM

Attachments

·
Registered
513 Posts
Superb post. Congrats on the first bass of the year. Can't beat it being a chunker!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Cam said:
Way to go guys, certainly more to show than I got this weekend. Asses generously kicked.
I had a great time even with the coho skunk!

·
Registered
400 Posts
This is a rather long video showcasing 7 of the 12 fish caught, but you all know how to use the fast forward button. :wink:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Now we gotta get some footage of some 4 and 5 pounders in the next couple weeks! Gonna have to pull out the plastics... Them big ones are too lazy to compete with them 2-3 pounders... - BPM

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.