Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im heading out for some perch tomorrow and may try NP but really want to check out 95th st but where is my "best bet"? What is the best way to get there? Where should I park and nail those perchies? Ive never fished there so I dont want to waste time in a busted area. thanks

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Check google earth or google maps. There's a bridge at 95th guys fish off of. You catch a perch, and lift it about 15-20 feet to reach you. Satelite image will also show you where cars are parked nearby :wink:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike, your always there to save the day. lol

I checked google and it shows street parking on 95th and parking lots. Im assuming the street parking is ok there and no tow zones? If so, good stuff and thanks!

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
mplant1 said:
Check google earth or google maps. There's a bridge at 95th guys fish off of. You catch a perch, and lift it about 15-20 feet to reach you. Satelite image will also show you where cars are parked nearby :wink:
There's also the Ewing St Bridge. Both bridges had fisherman yesterday afternoon and it seemed like the shore/bridge guys were outfishing the boaters.

From 1:21 to 1:50 of the video, I'm fishing the area between the two bridges.

Plenty of free parking on the streets, just watch for no parking signs. Bring a gun and a couple bodyguards with guns if you plan on nightfishing.

·
Banned
41 Posts
it was the northside hwere those dudes pushed that one dude in to the lake. I think he died.

I've fishd on the southside never had a problem. But peeple like me and they no I dont take crap from no one.

I have seen snaggers and gangbangrs. they left me alone cuz I dont play.

Kurt

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well the game plan is to check out NP and leave at 10 to head to 95th. If we do good enough at NP then there wont be a need to go to 95th but I doubt my brother and I will limit out. I want to get him on fish since he's on spring break and hasn't been on the water this year, well he did but managed a dink gill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.