Chicago Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my brother went down to the chicago river today and we dident catch anything. we were down there for 3 hours because i am very sick and it was just a waist of time going down there. im going to try fishing the harbour next saturday so if anybody would like to tag alone just hit me up with a pm!!!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Days like that happen to the best of them.

Keep your chin up and you will get them next time.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Especially when you have 2-3 days of cold in a row. I also want these temps to stay steady. I don't want it to all of a sudden jump up to 80*F. I want the bass to all mostly spawn at the same time for that pond or lake. Otherwise you will have the shoreline warming up really fast where the bass are spawning and it will be colder once you hit a drop-off or deeper. The fish should take a little bit to spawn. I have no problem waiting for Post-Spawn bass. As long as I know they did their thing and had a good spawn :D

After a couple years of some big fish kills. It will be a good thing if this weather would stay steady :?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I AGREE WITH YA THIS WEATHER DOES NEED TO KEEP STEADY :D NO WONDER WHY IVE BEEN SO SICK LOL THE WEATHER HASENT BEEN GETTING ME ANY FISH ITS JUST BEEN GETTING ME SICK.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jaypee the hhf said:
BassCaster said:
Tina..CAP OFF please :lol:
lol

I be out there...Harbors...I wear headphones, and move around a lot.

see ya out there!

JayPee[/quote

whoah!!! move around a lot? :shock: what do you mean move around alot lol? and why what do you have against my caps? lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.