st croix avid rods n reels, 24" and 28"
2 scoops
24 jigs/rapalas and 3pkgs of finese plastics

worth it, or forget about it?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. That's everything listed for $300. He said 260 for the vex n auger but for 40 more, I get good rods too even tho I don't really need them. Also, vex fl8 vs. Marcum vx1. Both are asking about 200. I don't know which way to go, advice or help plz

·
Registered
308 Posts
Howie Mandel says no deal! I'd keep a close eye on ebay. Especially after this weekend. A lot of guys will be listing their Vexilars in the coming weeks because there are a lot of new sale stuff being bought up after black friday. I'm watching for the new hummingbird flasher that came on the market. I want to try it out this year. I sold my Vexilar FL18.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
No Deal! I would say, Especially since it's used... That's an old model of a Vex... LOL But I still use my Zercom LC40 :D N' I still catch tons of fish. I mostly use it for depth though. I can not read structure on the bottom with it at all ;)

Use Ebay like B/B/Lee suggested. Now is the time...

I think I saw the For-Sale ad on another fishing site! :wink:

Dave

PS: As for the Marcums... The one I have used for a day to try out was great! N I love the Marcum.. But im hooked on my old Zercom!!! :mrgreen: It still works n' I catch fish, so why not right ;)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So I guess I'm a day late n $300 short. Anyways, in addition to the items listed, I also got a rigid 14.4v drill w/2 batteries n rapid charger and a propane tornado heater. O well, impulse got me and my checking account. This deal fit my budget great cuz I didn't really want to spend 400+ on a unit. Excited to have it, if I find another deal on ebay I'll grab it and sell this one maybe. I didn't even think about friday, thanks guys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.