Check in at Lindy's From: 6-7 am

Entry Fee: $5.00 per category
Game Fish/Pan Fish
1st and 2nd Place Cash Prizes in each category
(awarded at Lindy's at 1:00 pm)
Free Raffle Ticket for each Paid Entry

Meat Raffle From: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm

Meat Raffles, Cash Raffles
Drawings for Sporting Goods, Gift Certificates, etc…

For more info go to http://www.anglers-unlimited.com

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a huge raffle. They still do meat raffles for huge steaks and stuff. We do more prizes than anything. Last year the big winner won a guided trip to Mexico. It's a lot of fun. Everyone gets drunk and has a good time. All kinds of fishing stuff, gift certificates, Cash, Venison, Beef, guided fishing trips, tickets to games, and home care.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I will be Game... I know bangs lake by the back of my head. I have fshed that lake for way too many years... Maybe I can win a guided trip :p

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You have to buy raffle tickets to win the guided trips. The derby is for cash. Since I'm a member of that club I can't enter in the fishing derby. I'll be on the sled checking fish.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
rootpro6 said:
Big Bass Lee said:
. It's a lot of fun. Everyone gets drunk and has a good time.
in that case im in
Your too Young... DNR will be there as so will the wauconda police as usual... LOL :lol:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Sounds like a plan. Its a great lake Jon :mrgreen: Nice gills the crops there are ok but heard there are slabs, pike, bass, muskies, eyes, and perch. Its a fun lake to ice fish on but it is know for its Bass fishing. Clear water and alots of weeds.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.