Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to that local fishing hole again from 8-4:30 today and found the water temp hadn't moved much but that the lipless crankbait was a favorite for Mr. Bass again today... Went with a gentlemen from work and then Karen met us with her Kayak to catch a couple herself... Karen will post her pics shortly... Bleeding Bait rattle traps for my partner today... Chartreuse Rattlin Vibe and the SEXY SHAD Spinnerbait were my baits of choice today... We each ended up with 9 apiece... FishinMatt and Fisshin D, the bite really picked up in the south bay after lunchtime today... Most were keepers and all caught in 4-7 feet of water... Water was 47 when we launched and 52 when we left... - BPM

Attachments

· Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All too familiar with the greenery in the summer there... That's why I am hittin' em now... :mrgreen: Fall produces well there too... - BPM

· Registered
1,843 Posts
Hoping to get out there Thursday afternoon. Weather looks to be ok, and I have a few hours of vacation time to burn.

Hope to get my first "keeper" sized fish of the open water season. Your report gives me "hope"....... lol :lol:

-It's legal to ice-fish there too, fyi.

· Registered
2,635 Posts
Nice Fishing All!!! Sorry I couldn't Make it Mike. I actually fishied for a bit yesterday. things are geting changed up hourly with me. There is so much going on

Nice Bassn Guys!!!

· Super Moderator
6,307 Posts
Ended up with a couple smaller fish walking around that South Bay. Shoreline fishing was a little tougher then I thought it would be. Flooded shoreline with lots of tall standing brush made casting spots limited and also messed with the rod angle during retrieves. It was weird too. No boats out there and no one shore fishing either. After seeing that I wished I would of dragged the boat out for a few hours. Next time :wink:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.