Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Sorry for the Late post .

I'd Like to start off with, thanks for saying hi when you see me out there WCF Viewers but Please be sure to remember to clean up after yourselves on your way out of the fishing spots, It'll be very much appreciated.

Got out to the River around 10 With my big Brother James, We Fished Bass Although the carp seemed very active the last few weeks With the Crayfish spawn, hitting plastics that resemble a crayfish and cruising the shallows Over Feeding themselves on a nice seafood snack. We used plastics obviously And We Caught a Mixed Bag I'm Not positive how many we caught total But i had a Good outing before work.

4/21 Today i caught Several carp on the plastics Not posting the report with this one because it'll just be way to much. But you carp guys definitely get out there And Do your thing. I'd also Like to point out We are holding New TEAM Carp tournaments soon.. Very affordable and very fun.

~Conditions~

Temperature: 60

Sky: partly Cloudy

Wind Range: high ( 15-20MPH)

Wind Direction: South West

Weather trends: Fairly stable

Barometer: Lowering 30.22

Water temp: 50

Water Color: Green Tint

Water Level:Low

Water Visibility: 1ft

Current Conditions: Moderate

Bottom Conditions:Rocky

* Georges Out Come*

Caught: 16

Lost: 0

Released: 16

Fish Health: healthy

*Equipment/Supplies*

Bait/Lure Presentation: Slow

Rod Used: G-Loomis 7'6

Reel used: Dawaii TD

Line used: 10lb Suffix

Lure/Hook: Plastics

Bait used:---

Beverage: -----

Snack: ------

Repellent: ---

*Season Tally*

Season Skunks: 2

Season Fish: 163

Bass: 87

Season Outings: 27

Multi-Species Fisherman

[email protected]

Chicago Ill.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.